• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breaking inner specs-advice

johnola

Mauricio Taricco
What is the best way to introduce family, friends and colleagues to my new spectacles.
I am apprehensive as the look is changing from young middle age to middle middle age and I am not sure the world is ready to accept we are all getting older.

Life is so so complicated.

One word: buy some contact lenses and stfu. You're not getting older, it's just how things appear when actually the world is getting younger while you're at a stand still. A tough concept to grasp, but when you get it you'll be knee deep in poon tang.

embrace it mate, you'll look better and smarter with glasses, age is interchangeable with knowledge and experience

enjoy your dignified status

One word: buy some contact lenses and stfu. You're not getting older, it's just how things appear when actually the world is getting younger while you're at a stand still. A tough concept to grasp, but when you get it you'll be knee deep in poon tang.

60882419.jpg

Friday was always one of my favourite stoner films. I can't remember anyone wearing glasses in it though, but it's been awhile since I've seen it. Anyway, carry on.

Rocko I wear hard core varifocal lenses as my vanity battles the long and the short of my sight. It dawned on me recently I still cannot see for brick and driving is a lottery at speeds greater than 40 mph - not that at my age I dare go faster in case I leave my colon behind me. I am 44.

After he heartening level of disinterest, and watching Manchester United on the telly, I conclude putting my eyes out is better than the office gobbrick shouting ' Christ it's Chrsitopher Biggins' on Monday.

Wtf? 44 is nothing. Man up, wear your giggs with pride and prepare some pithy one-line retorts such as "that's hilarious, great joke, you're such a witty guy"

By the way Johnola.... I saw a black and white shire horse the other day in a field, and thought "Johnola". This is not good.

Back