• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bitcoin

Hold off sea of red at the moment, everything crypto is down, this happens fairly regularly 30% correction before going up higher than before so not too worried but the delay has saved you a fair bit.

Still worthwhile getting your currency in a wallet on coinbase or kraken ready to go once you think its bottomed out but if you time it right you will be winning already.
e392c0ee0c50ab5ecb59cfe5b52a092c.jpg

Totally agree with what your saying about getting your money into a wallet. Also pretty sure the markets will go higher then before. My issue is trying to find an exchange that I can just get ripple on before it goes to coinbase and goes through the roof.

I am looking to trade out on ripple, stella and then just keep a few grand in bitcoin and ether for investment for the lad.

Totally agree with what your saying about getting your money into a wallet. Also pretty sure the markets will go higher then before. My issue is trying to find an exchange that I can just get ripple on before it goes to coinbase and goes through the roof.

I am looking to trade out on ripple, stella and then just keep a few grand in bitcoin and ether for investment for the lad.
You tried kraken? Or if you already have coinbase buy some litecoins and send to binance.

Turns out 50 cent let his fans buy his album in Bitcoin back in 2014, took in 700 coins. That's a lot of Cristaaaaaal

46f4a765e66947e9175c76c54c8e8e90.jpg

May is talking about clamping down on them but i dont see how goverents can, hope we get another big global crash and mine will go through the roof.

Maybe when Russia invades.

When i have a bit more time I will sort out all my cryptocurrency for the future and will be finished with me investments by mid March at the latest then leave it for at least 5 years to see where it goes.

The difficult thing is trying to get it off coinbase into an offline wallet for it to be more secure for me.

Was speaking to an I.T. guy today who is selling his flat and using some of the money to mine. No matter how much governments try and crack down on this, it is the future.

When i have a bit more time I will sort out all my cryptocurrency for the future and will be finished with me investments by mid March at the latest then leave it for at least 5 years to see where it goes.

The difficult thing is trying to get it off coinbase into an offline wallet for it to be more secure for me.

Was speaking to an I.T. guy today who is selling his flat and using some of the money to mine. No matter how much governments try and crack down on this, it is the future.
Look at myethernetwallet , i use it and it’s reasonably simple.

Nice one thanks mate.

No worries mate, just make you sure you:

1)Make a copy, or several, of the .JSON file.. i made about 2 copies and put on them on 2 usb sticks,in a safe. I also printed out the key.
2)Only send ETH ERC20 compatible tokens, and check to see if they are in the list, you can add ERC20 tokens that are not already on it.

I used a very small test amount first, just to make sure. Ok, you will lose a bit, in terms of a withdraw fee, but better to verify it than lose the lot, until you’re comfortable with it. Good luck!

No worries mate, just make you sure you:

1)Make a copy, or several, of the .JSON file.. i made about 2 copies and put on them on 2 usb sticks,in a safe. I also printed out the key.
2)Only send ETH ERC20 compatible tokens, and check to see if they are in the list, you can add ERC20 tokens that are not already on it.

I used a very small test amount first, just to make sure. Ok, you will lose a bit, in terms of a withdraw fee, but better to verify it than lose the lot, until you’re comfortable with it. Good luck!

It is all getting rather complicated. I have a whole note pad of different passwords for different accounts and currencies. By the end of February I hope to be in what I will call my final position with all the crypto currency I want to have and will then just hold onto it.

I am thinking ripple is the one that shows the most promise and will keep ether, ripple, etn and a small amount of bitcoin. I guess the next time the is a global crash bitcoin will reach new highs as the young will go to it as a safe haven like the old did Gold.

Back