• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Betting Against Tottenham?

I've done it a couple of times to soften the blow but at the same time I'd put another bet on Spurs to win by a significant scoreline. Although I rarely bet on Spurs at all these days because any consideration for the bet goes out the window come kick off. A few quid made betting against Spurs doesnt make me feel better if they lose, and bet on Spurs to beat Arsenal 2 nil, you still want them desperately to get a 3rd and 4th. So pointless really.

I'm a big punter and bet with my head which occasionally means I bet against us. Two years back when we lost 1-3 away to Blackpool they were 3/1 to win and evens to win or the draw. In hindsight I should've taken the win but I backed the home win/draw at evens for a stake of ?ú350.00.

Makes the weekend a bit less depressing but Id settle for losing my money tomorrow.

Bet for and NEVER won, and could never bet against. Means Spurs have stopped being my accumulator killer!

I tend to just avoid involving Tottenham in matchbets on the outcome, prefer spread betting

Only bet I've had this season involving them is a bullseye to win the league at 64-1. Laid out of it at 11.5 just before the Everton game so I have a nice green of about ?ú2700 on Tottenham to win the league.

If we're stuck drawing with some team in play, I will back the draw and the spurs loss knowing this act will guarantee a spurs win. I have selflessly sacrificed hundreds to the gods for the spurs cause this season.

How is collecting on a Spurs loss dirty??? It's getting something back after they have let you and themselves down!

Pav misses a sitter and then walks around the pitch for 20 min as we go down 1 - 0 while he collects his ?ú50,000 and I feel dirty for getting ?ú50?

Had money on Spurs to win 1-0 at 7/1 at Old Trafford when Mendes scored "that" goal.

Put me off betting on football for years.....

Had ?ú90 at 19/20 on City today. Betting against Tottenham is acceptable IMO so long as your not jumping for joy if we lose which I'm sure no one is. When the penalty went in today I was gutted like all of you and didn't even think about the bet until halfway through the scum match.

I very rarely bet on Spurs, but today the thought of us losing and Le Arse winning was too great, so i had a fiver on a double for bricky and the Scum

Not for me and I don't like the way some o you come on and go out after a defeat saying how they had a "touch"

Not right

Back