• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best Overseas City for Long Weekend Break ... wahddya reckon ... ?

Amsterdam is actually beautiful and very nice for couples. Loads of nice restaurants and bars and you don't nee to go near centraal. But the weed is quality as well!! :)

Amsterdam
Berlin
Krakow

bit less common

Ljubiana
Oslo

has anyone been to Helsinki ?

yes, I worked for Nokia for 10 years - been there loads of times

look up vappu (1 May, so you've missed this one) - its the most insane celebration where the whole of the city centre looks like a mad max scene

and then the next day it looks like it never happened.............

The Finns are lovely people and know how to drink.

Don't cross their police though

yes, I worked for Nokia for 10 years - been there loads of times

look up vappu (1 May, so you've missed this one) - its the most insane celebration where the whole of the city centre looks like a mad max scene

and then the next day it looks like it never happened.............

The Finns are lovely people and know how to drink.

Don't cross their police though

cheers

have met several Fins on my travels and they have all been top guys and the women are amazing ;)

I'm going to Venice in a couple of days, last time I went was about 7-8 years ago, anyone been recently and any tips?

New York.

No contest, even for the long weekend.

My favourite city in the world.

Mine too.

I would urge everyone to go over Christmas and New Years - its just brilliant. It is very cold but its very awesome and much more Chrismassy than here in UK.

Malaga. When I was young and single I went there three times on my own. Such a beautiful city, lovely stretch of beach. Velez Malaga is my favourite part and a lovely cathedral nearby just beautiful.

For a couples weekend, which do you think are the best? Gf wants to go to Rome, I'm not too fussed tbh.

Haven't thought of Valencia

For a couples weekend, which do you think are the best? Gf wants to go to Rome, I'm not too fussed tbh.

Haven't thought of Valencia

Just got back from Budapest last week. It is incredible, and such a great romantic destination. I'll give you a few restaraunt tips if you like.

I'm certainly no millionaire and I've been there twice (most recently in June) and really enjoyed myself on both occasions. It's certainly not a budget destination but I didn't find that it was that much more expensive than Paris or Amsterdam. The people are friendly, the architecture is great, the nightlife is decent, the girls are beautiful, and English is spoken everywhere.

ive been there - found a few bars selling beers at a reasonable price, well 5-6 Euro's

Paris, every time. By far the best city in the world.

Failing that, Sorrento's amazing and the weather's unbelievable this time of year.

What does everyone think about Prague? Thinking of a lad's weekend there, but is it more a place to take the missus?

Back