• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - QF3 - The Terminator v Raiders of the Lost Ark

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was certainly the inspiration for Tomb Raider. I had a beer tonight with a mate who worked on the original game.
Yeah certainly that one.

Not related to that point but I had a drink with a Jedi once. He was in a scene where Anakin and Padme were tied to the poles in the insect colosseum thing. He didn't even get a name though. He was just referred to as Jedi with tattoos, of which he had a lot (in real life).

Not related to that point but I had a drink with a Jedi once. He was in a scene where Anakin and Padme were tied to the poles in the insect colosseum thing. He didn't even get a name though. He was just referred to as Jedi with tattoos, of which he had a lot (in real life).

I haven't seen 1-3

That's why I avoided them. That and Jar Jar Binks.
Amazingly he wasn't the worst part.

(and I won't call you out on the fact you know about Jar Jar which contradicts your earlier testimony of not seeing the movies .... I 'm watching the Kavanaugh hearings so I'm picking up a few tricks)

Amazingly he wasn't the worst part.

(and I won't call you out on the fact you know about Jar Jar which contradicts your earlier testimony of not seeing the movies .... I 'm watching the Kavanaugh hearings so I'm picking up a few tricks)

I haven't seen Avatar either but I know that there are some blue clams in it that would tinkle me off

Wrong decade and wrong thread but here is something for @Bullet

tumblr_mv3lrnM3my1r8kc8oo1_250.gif

The Alien is in this one

HonestGrouchyKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

My new favourite thread.

I haven't seen Avatar either but I know that there are some blue clams in it that would tinkle me off
I don't think you get to see their blue clams. Just their blue willies and bum bums.

Holy brick guys, I just found Scara's secret trap door to his Nazi gold. You see at the bottom of the screen there is a bar saying Home Forums General Randomination?
On the right hand side there is a little arrow that can jump you to any place in time or space. Unbelievable Jeff.

I don't think you get to see their blue clams. Just their blue willies and bum bums.

Holy brick guys, I just found Scara's secret trap door to his Nazi gold. You see at the bottom of the screen there is a bar saying Home Forums General Randomination?
On the right hand side there is a little arrow that can jump you to any place in time or space. Unbelievable Jeff.

What you saying, that we are all the cast of Time Bandits?
Actually why wasn't Time Bandits in the 80s movie poll? Better than some of that withnail tinkled student gonads.

What you saying, that we are all the cast of Time Bandits?
Actually why wasn't Time Bandits in the 80s movie poll? Better than some of that withnail tinkled student gonads.

It made the long list but didn't get enough votes to make the final 32.

Back