• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

On the plus side, this might be an opportunity for young Sess. If Moaninho continues going with a lopsided formation, I can see Foyth playing on the other side and staying more defensive to form a back 3, which would be natural for him, as he is a CB. The rotation would then be Surge and Verts. Could work out nicely in the end.

The problem with that as far as I'm concerned is that Moura is nowhere near as good at Son with his wing play.

I’d play Foyth vs Bournemouth and then rose or sessegnon LB
Fraser is their main outlet now along with Wilson and Fraser certainly prefers attacking out right. Aurier can be saved for United and we can tidy up the side that will be attacked the most whilst still having the wonky

I’d play Foyth vs Bournemouth and then rose or sessegnon LB
Fraser is their main outlet now along with Wilson and Fraser certainly prefers attacking out right. Aurier can be saved for United and we can tidy up the side that will be attacked the most whilst still having the wonky

Foyth and Sess are no fullbacks.

Not sure where Foyth should play.
For Sess think Son. Sess 'when fully fit' has the pace to burn.

I don't think Sessegnon has as much pace as Son. Hi main attributes are that he's intelligent with the ball and taking up good positions, but not that he is pacy.

Can argue Aurier is no full back with your logic too
Foyth plays there for his country and has looked more than fine
Sessegnon has spent most of his short career there
If we wanna play the wonky that works we need one FB that’s strength is defending

Was the fastest in last years U21 and Fulham before he got injured.
Trouble is he's not going to get in ahead Son ATM.

Is that just your opinion, or have you seen stats saying that? When I saw him for U21s he didn’t look that quick to me - I was surprised.

Back