• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Belgian Boys Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutter Boy

Tim Sherwood
...by the fashion police.

I know they've always been known as the worst dressed nation in Europe, the creased suit being their national dress. But my word Verts and Dembele. Dinner jacket with jeans and trainers? Pink jacket, white trousers turned up and scenester fake glasses?

I think we need to get Ginola on Poch's staff quickly - as style coach.

BpGtL98IEAAM-l-.jpg

...by the fashion police.

I know they've always been known as the worst dressed nation in Europe, the creased suit being their national dress. But my word Verts and Dembele. Dinner jacket with jeans and trainers? Pink jacket, white trousers turned up and scenester fake glasses?

I think we need to get Ginola on Poch's staff quickly - as style coach.

BpGtL98IEAAM-l-.jpg

Doubt anyone has watched the old Film Problem Child, but Verts with his little bowtie reminds me of the grown up version of that kid!

problemchild.jpg

Last edited:
Sunglasses (especially indoors) and waistcoats two sizes too small are far more offensive to my eye. Also, nobody in that photo is wearing trainers.

Dembele's jacket looks to have a nice texture, and fits him well, so I'll grant him a pass.

de Bruyne looks like such a child.

Kompany, like the model pro he is, clearly the best dressed. Dembele second.

Dembele looks like a clown to me, but what I know about fashion isn't worth knowing. The rest look just fine with me. I thought De Bruyne was a kid in between the grow ups wanting autographs or photos taken with his heroes. :lol:

Not sure about the dingdongie bows and waist coats but I like what Dembele got going, although trousers look a tad short.

I am with GB on this one, plus in think 99 per cent of people who chose to wear dinner jackets look like knobs. When not at a completely formal due.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

I am with GB on this one, plus in think 99 per cent of people who chose to wear dinner jackets look like knobs. When not at a completely formal due.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

The Moose is the only one that gets any credit for me - looks good. The others are trying too hard (apart from Verts' little brother :lol:)

Dembele wears glasses when he's off the pitch? No wonder he can't see passes when he's on it.

:oops: tumbleweed smiley needed here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back