• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Being a spurs player..

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
..must suck.

Soldado - you're probably told you're going to be the spearhead of our attack and that everything's being done to keep Bale to link up with you. In reality you're left alone up front for game after game with very little service until your confidence is shot.

Lamela - you're subbed on in the very first premier league game you're available for spurs. Yet you're kept on the bench and don't start your first premier league game until you've been at the club for 2 months.

Vertonghen - your favoured (and best) position is centre back. You're continuously played at left back though because we have one half decent left back at the club. Ekotto should not have been loaned or should have been replaced.

Assou Ekotto - AVB doesn't like you, you get sent off on loan. Sherwood doesn't recall you even though there's an injury crisis at left back and you know you can do a job for the team.

Sandro - you come back from injury but you're not fully fit. You watch some dog**** performances knowing that you could do a job in midfield and help protect the back 4. I'm thinking Liverpool away here. If you were given game time you might even be able to make the World Cup squad in your home country.

Sigurdsson, Chadli - I think there's a lot of talent here, I don't think either player has been given a decent run in the side for whatever reason, and I'm not entirely sure what their best position is.

Pretty much all players - You are sold the 'project'. A few months down the line and the 'project' is dead in the water and you're playing under a glorified caretaker boss you might not have much respect for. I think it's important to get a new manager now as a statement of intent more than anything. You might be sold the 4-3-3 formation and told how important you'll be in that club-wide system. You end up playing in a 442 every week.

Feel to free to disagree with me but this is just how I see things and I can see how it would be quite easy to become fed up playing for Spurs at the moment. I haven't even mentioned Capoue, Holtby etc etc

Pretty much all players You play like you couldnt give a **** for most of the season but say the right bull**** in interviews

Soldado - you're probably told you're going to be the spearhead of our attack and that everything's being done to keep Bale to link up with you. In reality you're left alone up front for game after game with very little service until your confidence is shot.

You are given game after game yet are totally ineffective and unable to adjust your style to the requirements of the team; then some fan comes up with the excuse that you had no fault in the sh*t performances you produce

Lamela - you're subbed on in the very first premier league game you're available for spurs. Yet you're kept on the bench and don't start your first premier league game until you've been at the club for 2 months.

You don't bother to make an effort to learn the language quickly, find major challenges to cope with the pace of the PL; but still apparently it's everyone else fault

Vertonghen - your favoured (and best) position is centre back. You're continuously played at left back though because we have one half decent left back at the club. Ekotto should not have been loaned or should have been replaced.

A new coach comes in and panders to your demand to play CB even when Rose is injured. How do you thank him - by being clearly uninterested and distinctly average

Assou Ekotto - AVB doesn't like you, you get sent off on loan. Sherwood doesn't recall you even though there's an injury crisis at left back and you know you can do a job for the team.

One coach may be explained; but two???

Sandro - you come back from injury but you're not fully fit. You watch some dog**** performances knowing that you could do a job in midfield and help protect the back 4. I'm thinking Liverpool away here. If you were given game time you might even be able to make the World Cup squad in your home country.

Apparently you do not impress the coach in training and even under Redknapp were often second choice to Parker; but since everyone has put you on a pedal stool since they have a w*** fest seeing your full blooded tackles but not the unnecessary freekicks given away and the yellow cards collected - again it's everyone else fault

Sigurdsson, Chadli - I think there's a lot of talent here, I don't think either player has been given a decent run in the side for whatever reason, and I'm not entirely sure what their best position is.

You fail to impress game after game after game - yet apparently you have not been given a decent run

Pretty much all players - You are sold the 'project'. A few months down the line and the 'project' is dead in the water and you're playing under a glorified caretaker boss you might not have much respect for. I think it's important to get a new manager now as a statement of intent more than anything. You might be sold the 4-3-3 formation and told how important you'll be in that club-wide system. You end up playing in a 442 every week.

[I]You - YES YOU - have let the team down. Irrespective of whatever formation you play in, giving the ball away time after time is YOUR fault. Failing to cover empty spaces is YOUR fault. Standing static and showing no semblance of intelligence is YOUR fault; having the highest score of goals given away from stupid mistakes is YOUR fault. In fact our poor season is YOUR fault. So stop blaming the managers - it's YOUR fault [/I]

Feel to free to disagree with me but this is just how I see things and I can see how it would be quite easy to become fed up playing for Spurs at the moment. I haven't even mentioned Capoue, Holtby etc etc

Last edited:
Back