• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Beef

milo

Jack L. Jones
Which games are a bit spicier now we have Mourinho at the helm? City is the obvious one but any others?

Goons and Chelsea were always quite spicy. Will he add fuel to the flame?

Oooh I think so, perhaps more to Chelski but the goons I know hated him hugely before. I think he will make sure the spice factor goes from vindaloo to vaal.

Liverpool fans hate Chelsea with a passion over something I can't remember. Some of that is bound to rub off.

Oooh I think so, perhaps more to Chelski but the goons I know hated him hugely before. I think he will make sure the spice factor goes from vindaloo to vaal.
We're the Goons' cup final too now - should be as interesting as those games have been for a while.

We're the Goons' cup final too now - should be as interesting as those games have been for a while.

Do you think Mourinho will try to get under Emery's skin or think he's not worth the effort. I could see him patronising them, like he sometimes used to do to us.

Do you think Mourinho will try to get under Emery's skin or think he's not worth the effort. I could see him patronising them, like he sometimes used to do to us.
I can see the "just a game, shrug" stuff in advance. Probably won't rile Emery much but it'll send their fans apoplectic.

Back