• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

BB King no longer with us

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
Sad news today, as the king has passed away.

A life well lived and shared as much as he possibly could with all of us fortunate enough to listen. I was lucky enough to see him play in the flesh, and at the age of 84, he put on an incredible show.

For those not familiar with his work, this isn't a bad starting place and perhaps follow up by listening to pretty much everything he has ever recorded, I shouldn't imagine it will be something you'd regret doing.

The purveyor and inspiration for so much modern rock and even harder music. Such a cool, cool cat as well. What a life and what a career. RIP.

Sad news but he leaves behind am incredible legacy in not only his music but in the music of oh so many individuals who he inspired. His life was lived to the full, not wasted, as he allowed his creative talents to shine through & to entertain so many people.

May his family and those that he left behind feel comfort in his music, memories and in each other.

Another legend goes, I was lucky enough to see him on a couple of occasions and he was first class. I saw him guest at a Gary Moore concert and watching two masters of the art play together was amazing.

Back