• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bar in New York to watch the Stoke game

Crab.C.Nesbitt

Gheorge Popescu
Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to be in NYC on Saturday, staying in Brooklyn. Apologies for posting this but i just wanted to see if anyone knew of good places to watch the game?

Any advice gratefully received!

Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to be in NYC on Saturday, staying in Brooklyn. Apologies for posting this but i just wanted to see if anyone knew of good places to watch the game?

Any advice gratefully received!

As @StephenH suggests, hook up with NY Spurs. I've watched games with them before and they are a brilliant bunch.

Let me know. I live in Brooklyn too (Williamsburg) and would be cool to join, but might have newborn duty.

Cool mate, well I'm deffo going to go so if you are able and fancy meeting up beforehand and heading down together or meet up at the venue then let me know (send me a pm?). Hopefully we'll smash dirty Stoke!

Apologies for the late reply but I went to Flannery's bar and it was rammed with spurs! Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was immense (it didn't hurt that we had a great game)! Got chatting to a bloke called mark who was a sound lad! (Dunno if he frequents this forum or not).

I have (i think) attached a picture from the bar capturing the nervous tension before the goals started raining in!

Attachments

• 20160910_102352.jpg
    20160910_102352.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 29
Looks awesome and good to know we have a following out there.

We do for some time now, think I first went to Floyd's (where NYSpurs previously used) back in 2007.

Always been a dedicated Spurs bar setup, unfortunately in some other cities in US/Canada it's a shared bar which is just lame ..

Back