• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Banks ?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Anyone use Monzo, was convinced by a mate to give them a go.

Awful I am having so much trouble switching house insurance with them. Their customer service is appalling. Avoid them ladies.

Awful I am having so much trouble switching house insurance with them. Their customer service is appalling. Avoid them ladies.
Are you using their banking services or just buying home insurance from them?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'switching'?... doesn't one policy just lapse and your new one with a new provider start the day after?

Yeah opened up a business bank account with them a month ago. I’ll remember just to stick to the core banking then. They gave me my referral £50 today but that buys no loyalty!

I found a new start up bank card in the street a few weeks ago = revolut perhaps? - spent half a hour trying to report it to the bank but there was nobody to report it to at all - just a chat bot who couldn’t deal with it. Ended up just putting it in the bin.

Back