• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale or Modric? Sell one, keep one poll

If one had to sell one and keep one, would you sell Modric or Bale?

• Sell Modric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell Bale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you do finally figure out how to make a poll, please can you make a "This is a ridiculous question" option?

If I had to sell one then it would be Modric as he's slightly older, and I'd also like to keep bale because he's a British player (Racist?). But of course, I'd rather keep both of them.

I would sell Bale, Modric is intrinsic to how the team performs, without him we lose our fluidity and our ability to retain possession in tight situations. Its exactly why Man Yoo brought Scholes back in. Wingers bring a lot to the team but they are easier to find that the kind of player modders is.

Id sell the all team and keep Bale.

More seriously, Bale is a fantastic player, one of the best in the world, you cant replace him.

Sell none - keep both - look to further improve the team - mount a challenge

EXACTLY THAT ^^^

why do we always fear the threat of HAVING to sell...? financially, we don't have to sell, so it's only BECAUSE of 'footballing reasons' and turned heads that it even comes into the equation... which it does... year after year... player after player...

We always seem to face the Summer with SOMEONE either leaving/threatening to leave/ or just being LINKED with a move... Waddle, Hoddle, Sheringham, Klinsmann, Berbatov, Carrick, Modric, Modric, Modric, Bale... until we WIN the league, or are regular CL participants and everyone wnats to stay/join, it'll be never-ending!

The scum are regular CL participants

It doesn't stop your best players wanting to leave

The best players want to win big trophies (premier league, champions league) and to get paid a huge salary (?ú200K a week)

Which is why I suggest bringing back the wage cap... just to whittle out the wheat from the chaff... and see who fudges off to Russia/Malaga/PSG just for the cash... rather than the GLORY AND HONOUR of Playing top level Premier League football... or have those words now disappeared from the players vocabulary?

Which is why I suggest bringing back the wage cap... just to whittle out the wheat from the chaff... and see who fudges off to Russia/Malaga/PSG just for the cash... rather than the GLORY AND HONOUR of Playing top level Premier League football... or have those words now disappeared from the players vocabulary?

Being a footballer is a job. Would you rather play for lots of money, or play for not very much money?

It's hardly a complicated choice.

Back