• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

He belongs to the past. I don't think he has any interest in us at all and it would all be down to money if he came back to England, so we have no hope. He would upset the wages apple cart too much anyway - and it seems to be wobbling a bit anyhow.

He belongs to the past. I don't think he has any interest in us at all and it would all be down to money if he came back to England, so we have no hope. He would upset the wages apple cart too much anyway - and it seems to be wobbling a bit anyhow.

My thoughts as well, plus the fact he does seem to be picking up injurys more then he did. He could lose a lot of his pace which in all honesty was one of his biggest strengths.

I loved Bale but I don't miss him. If he comes back to England, I wouldn't even care if it was for someone else. I could be wrong but I think injuries are pushing his best years behind him and I can't see the Prem being easier on his body.

Zidane has played him on the right tonight and he's done nowt.

He plays on the LEFT Zizou, you slaphead taco

Last edited:
What's left to win? Actually talking him back to take Spurs up another level should be a tempting prospect and challenge for any other athlete, but maybe not for a footballer. All about money and not the challenge for footballers.

He might also be settled there in Spain and enjoying life

He'll stay another year for sure but won't be surprised if he stays abroad, Germany,Bayern Munich after that....perhaps we should get Sam Warburton on the case he's a massive Spurs fan with his dad,he knows Bale from school etc, get him in a head lock and everything,till he signs back for us lol...

Bale is sitting in Madrid with the biggest grin on his face reading this thread.

yeah on a sun-lounger, by his massive pool, c0cktail in one hand, chuckling to himself reading this thread on his ipad in his other hand, Tom Jones blaring away on his soundsystem.......life is good

yeah on a sun-lounger, by his massive pool, c0cktail in one hand, chuckling to himself reading this thread on his ipad in his other hand, Tom Jones blaring away on his soundsystem.......life is good

Cristiano emerges from the pool, his bronzed physique rippling, beads of water descend his naked body, Gareth's gaze moves upwards, they make eye contact, Ronaldo winks.

Back