• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Back 4 against West Ham...

Are we really? F**k me, as much as I like seing Suarez get nailed, it was a stonewall red. Never gonna win that appeal.

If that was a red then at least two or three matches every week would end up playing 9 a side.

People go for the ball when it's high all the time - usually it's a free kick and at worst it's a yellow. The red was simply the product of a referee determined for us to lose that match (not that we needed all that much help).

If that was a red then at least two or three matches every week would end up playing 9 a side.

People go for the ball when it's high all the time - usually it's a free kick and at worst it's a yellow. The red was simply the product of a referee determined for us to lose that match (not that we needed all that much help).

It's not the high foot that was deserving of a red, it was the way that he moved his foot to catch that little racist cannibal after the ball was gone. It was deliberate and dirty.

If you really think the ref was conspiring against us then I think you're burying your head in the sand.

what we need is an up and coming english player,england under 21,quite good in the air,can pass the ball etc......oh yeah caulker,where is he now......ker-ching !!!!.....in levys bank....

Hopefully:

Walker Vertonghen Chiriches Rose

New Manager bounce and miraculous recoveries.

If Kaboul et al are injured how about Walker on the left?

Naughton/Fredericks Capoue Fryers Walker

Realistically I suppose Dembele could have a bash at CB. Bare bones!

Last edited:
It's not the high foot that was deserving of a red, it was the way that he moved his foot to catch that little racist cannibal after the ball was gone. It was deliberate and dirty.

If you really think the ref was conspiring against us then I think you're burying your head in the sand.

Was never a red, his foot went towards Suarez because that was the way his knee bends, quite a challenge to try and bend it in the opposite direction really.

For what it's worth (which might be nothing) Capello on Sky Italia said it was a yellow and looked like he was getting his foot out of the way. Nothing at all like DeJong's studs to the chest challenge in the WC final that only got a yellow.

Back