• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Back 4 against West Ham...

Alex

Scott Houghton
With Dawson now suspended for the game on Wednesday, who would you play as our back 4? AVB said Naughton was injured hence coming off. That's probably code for her was way too **** but if he is injured...

WALKER - CAPOUE - FRYERS - DEMBELE

Is that what we have?!

We need natural defenders playing in their natural positions. Surely we have kids from the u21's who can fill in at CB?

I'd play fryers who I'd don't rate but did very little wrong when he came on. Rose must play now after his hard midweek

We don't have any other option other than Capoue but that leaves us without a proper defensive mid assuming Sandro is out. So basically were screwed against one of the most dynamic attacking sides in the league.....

Maybe play 3 at the back:

----------lloris
----walker--capoue--fryers
lennon---dembele--holtby---townsend
-----lamela----soldado---eriksen

We might score a couple at least.

**** defenders.

We are useless at it anyways.

Id seriously go 632 - 6 in central midfield, 3 inbetween midfield and the two strikers.

What has happened to Rose? is he injured again then?

If Naughton is injured then we have to play Fryers, lets give Fredericks a game. I thought he played quite well on Thursday. Maybe Walker over to the left as he is the more senior player. Then Capoue and Fryers i suppose?

Fredericks------Capoue-----Fryers-----Walker

cant beleive we have 4 centre backs, three are injured and the other is suspended! crazy stuff!!

Will depend on who is fit.

Vlad and Rose back and the back 4 picks itself: Walker - Capoue - Vlad - Rose

Fryers for Rose if Rose isn't back. If Vlad isn't back Fryers as a centre back and either Naughton or Fredericks as one of the fullbacks I suppose. Hopefully Vlad will be back, at least then we'll have one actual first team centre back on the pitch.

Where is Kaboul, always appears on bench then disappears for weeks on end.

I think hes finished now, injury did for him. He wasn't the kind of guy who looked naturally fit.

HE_swiss-cheese_s4x3_lead.jpg

Back