• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ask not what your club can do for you, ask what you can do for your club!

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Good evening one and all,

So the window has closed on a negative feeling without us being able to secure the cf and cm we needed, We can argue about Levy, Net transfer spends, lowballing, tight as a ducks backside but it is all irrelevant.

We are going to find the going tough until we can add to the squad again in January.

We are where we are and we have what we have!

We have a collection of young talented players, and its not just Harry Kane who needs us to get behind him, everyone needs to pull together for the greater good!

Forget notions of top 4, lets get right behind our manager and all our players...even if that might include Mr Juju. Lets make WHL rock in its last season, Lets show our players how passionate we can be as fans, Let us demand as much from ourselves as fans as we do from our players peformances.

The way I see it you only get one life, and whatever cosmic force has occured to make you support Tottenham Hostpur then consider yourself grateful!

Boll*C** to negativity it wont help...Tottenham is YOUR club, Levy is your chairman, and the players are YOUR players....be good to them.

COYS!

Levy is your chairman....

mao.jpg

Yeah, I'll bet.

I kid, I kid. Nice post, Nige. :)

So the window has closed on a negative feeling without us being able to secure the cf and cm we needed, We can argue about Levy, Net transfer spends, lowballing, tight as a ducks backside but it is all irrelevant.

We are going to find the going tough until we can add to the squad again in January.

We have a collection of young talented players, and its not just Harry Kane who needs us to get behind him, everyone needs to pull together for the greater good!

Forget notions of top 4, lets get right behind our manager and all our players...even if that might include Mr Juju. Lets make WHL rock in its last season, Lets show our players how passionate we can be as fans, Let us demand as much from ourselves as fans as we do from our players peformances.

The way I see it you only get one life, and whatever cosmic force has occured to make you support Tottenham Hostpur then consider yourself grateful!

Boll*C** to negativity it wont help...Tottenham is YOUR club, Levy is your chairman, and the players are YOUR players....be good to them.

COYS!

This, this and this again. Nigey, if I could kiss you I would. Kudos to you!

COYS!

Amen brother and I could not agree more, lets stop the wailing and get behind the team and club.

We do mate, we cheer, we cry, we spend our money/time/emotion on the club.

Sometimes we get carried away, frustrated, take success for granted, but most of us stood here for the club in the darkest hours (I'm looking at you 90's-early 00's), and in our moments of glory (Cups, 4th,CL run).

We are all here, sometimes we forget how to express it ... but believe!

We had a touch of success especially with our CL campaign. I long for nights like those. I absolutely loved them. We all want to get back there but it's becoming increasingly difficult BUT we hope and pray.

I hate the way the game has gone over the last decade or so, financially doped clubs, SKY trying to tell us we have the best Lge in the world, greedy players, money grabbing agents, fans who start foaming at the mouth at every set back. The problem is I have Spurs in my heart and I have no choice but to support and follow them everywhere , for two pins I would turn my back on the great game but its Spusr that keeps me coming back for more.

I hate the way the game has gone over the last decade or so, financially doped clubs, SKY trying to tell us we have the best Lge in the world, greedy players, money grabbing agents, fans who start foaming at the mouth at every set back. The problem is I have Spurs in my heart and I have no choice but to support and follow them everywhere , for two pins I would turn my back on the great game but its Spusr that keeps me coming back for more.

Completely agree with you. Whilst it's never been a level playing field, it's ridiculous now. Sky and all its millions has ruined football. Footballers are now arrogant mercenaries (generalisation). Clubs (including ours) treat players like pieces of meat. Fans have a sense of entitlement on how the club is run. Fans deem it OK to abuse players of the team with no thought of other supporters. If you're not in top 4 you are a failure. You can only buy success, you can't build it. The condascending nature of dealing with clubs not in the top 4. Over reliance on defence, keeping possession and avoid losing because people want to keep their jobs.

I lost faith in international football years ago. Up until the world cup in 2002, I had never missed an England game on TV. I can't remember the last time I watched one live now. But, I've never lost my interest in Spurs. Spurs chose me and I chose Spurs, for better or worse and despite which person is in charge of the club.

Completely agree with you. Whilst it's never been a level playing field, it's ridiculous now. Sky and all its millions has ruined football. Footballers are now arrogant mercenaries (generalisation). Clubs (including ours) treat players like pieces of meat. Fans have a sense of entitlement on how the club is run. Fans deem it OK to abuse players of the team with no thought of other supporters. If you're not in top 4 you are a failure. You can only buy success, you can't build it. The condascending nature of dealing with clubs not in the top 4. Over reliance on defence, keeping possession and avoid losing because people want to keep their jobs.

I lost faith in international football years ago. Up until the world cup in 2002, I had never missed an England game on TV. I can't remember the last time I watched one live now. But, I've never lost my interest in Spurs. Spurs chose me and I chose Spurs, for better or worse and despite which person is in charge of the club.

Sums it up, its sounds crazy for me to say I hate the game today after spending much of my life working in it and enjoying it. I have lost wifes because of my selfishness in travelling to watch Spurs and spent a bloody fortune doing it. But the game stinks for the reasons I and you have mentioned but Spurs have been in me for over 50 years and I can not cut them out, but there are many times I wish I could and pack the whole thing in.

Back