• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Are you a member?

Are you a member?

• Yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Just curious about how many of you are members?

I got a bronze membership a couple of seasons back just so I could access ticket exchange and occasionally score last-minute tickets for games that didn't make it to general sale. Just cancelled my membership as without ticket exchange I don't find much value in paying for a membership anymore.

yeah, for about 10 years now, still paying bronze to keep my season ticket place, although I turned the offer down last season due to having 2 young kids, which will be the case for years yet I'll stupidly keep paying it

yeah, for about 10 years now, still paying bronze to keep my season ticket place, although I turned the offer down last season due to having 2 young kids, which will be the case for years yet I'll stupidly keep paying it

It sounds like with stubhub if you accept a season ticket offer you can make it pay for itself by putting all the games you can't go to on stub-hub..

..probably even make a profit.

It sounds like with stubhub if you accept a season ticket offer you can make it pay for itself by putting all the games you can't go to on stub-hub..

..probably even make a profit.

I'll defend stubhub and peoples right to do that, but it wouldn't be right for me to take one when the person behind me in the queue has been waiting just as long and probably wants it for what it is, I'll enjoy it more if I wait till I can do the same

I was a bronze member for 5 years up till the summer just gone. Now with being a Uni student I don't plan to go to many games in the next 3-4 years and didn't see any value in spending 55 quid or what ever it is now on retaning my place in a season ticket list which doesn't budge very much anyway!

I'm bronze and I'm something like number 150 in the season ticket waiting list and get offered a seat a couple of times a season, but my plan was to get one when the new stadium is completed.. thats looking pretty unlikely, but I suppose a time will come that I'll stop bothering with a membership (only been to 1 game this season and only 1 other coming up) but i like to have the option of an ST if I get to the point where i actually want one/can afford one

I am a lilywhite member but probably don't get my money's worth. I've only been to one game in the last three seasons including this one, but the way I see it if I do want to go to a game then I have a much better chance of being able to get a ticket, and in any event my money goes towards helping the club so I get my money's worth in that respect from helping in some (very) small way to make Spurs better, which in turn brings me more enjoyment from being a fan.

Yes, bronze member. Not sure why I don't go to Lillywhite really because as others have said I'm miles down the ST list and probably wouldn't take one if offered, but anyway.

If you want tickets, I don't see any option other than to be a member.

I'm a bronze member, was at about 3000th in the waiting list but down in the 9000's as I have been out of the country for a few years. As others have said, now that StubHub are on the scene, not really sure what the point is in being bronze until this hypothetical new stadium arrives.

nope, no point, don't get to go to that many matches and any that I would like to go to are sold out long before they get to members with the sort of points I'd have so would be a waste of money for me.

maybe if my situation changes and I could go to more matches then it'd be worth it but not now.

Was a bronze member until last season, but gave it up as there was a while I couldn't afford any trips over. Will probably get lilywhite next season. Time to get my fix again.

The wife and me have been members for 8 years now, still about 4000 on the ST list. Probably wont be able to afford the petrol by the time the new stadium is built, because thats the only way we will get a Season Ticket now.

Will keep on with the Bronze though because tend to buy 3, or all 4, of the Multi-ticket packages at the start of the season. I think they are a great idea, same seat for 4 matches, or sometimes even 8. You get to make a new set of friends each year.

TIckets prices are getting way out of hand. With the current climate etc its getting hard to justify £50 or so on a ticket. Im a member but thinking next year I wont renew. Im getting nowhere on the season ticket list and im starting to go less and less due to the hassle and cost of getting members tickets.

Used to be but got ****ed off with how the ticket system works. I could only buy 1 ticket for myself when on sale then had to wait a week to buy one for a friend and was not guaranteed a seat next to me but if i purchased on general sale i could get upto 6 (as a non member). ****ing ridiculous.

Been a member and/or a season ticket holder for well over a decade consecutively, prior to that it was odd years. Currently I'm Lilywhite and have been since I dropped my ST in 06.

Been a bronze member since about 2007 and been on the waiting list for a season ticket ever since, I'm about 3,500 on the list. Should have had one by now considering construction on the stadium was supposed to have began in 2008.

Been a bronze member since about 2007 and been on the waiting list for a season ticket ever since, I'm about 3,500 on the list. Should have had one by now considering construction on the stadium was supposed to have began in 2008.[/QUOTE]

This.
We must have changed to Bronze a few months after yourself. When the first plans for the stadium were announced I envisaged us having our ST's for this season....ah well

I'm an international Lilywhite member. Joined to bolster our supporters' group (San Francisco) official numbers; have used the membership twice for free shipping so far when buying merchandise from the club shop. Would love to put it to use with a match ticket someday soon! One can dream...

Back