• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Are we competing in the champs league youth thing.

2-0 half time, good game, Marseille look good going forward but dodgy at back. Never a penalty, foul outside box. This game could go either way next goal will be important, Dorrington looks very good at back for us, he is the go to player for out ball. Wouldnt be surprised to see someone sent off as both teams move the ball quickly in attacking positions.

Does the "either" imply the youth team weren't competing?
After decades of being written off as a soft touch I'll take wins like this when we dont play well or the other team decide they aren't going to lay down for us.
I feel like that's the story of the season so far. On the one hand, I'm happy to keep squeaking by but on the other, I sometimes think we're going to run out of luck at some point. Not to imply this is entirely luck since good managers make their own luck so to speak. It's good to see the youth do well so far and looking forward to seeing some of them in the first team in years to come.

Back