• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

We hadn't lost a match in ages. As soon as we lose a game the Press have him down as leaving.
Apparently we are only a couple of games short of our Prem record for "not losing".
But we need wins wins wins, not draws. WLWLWL is a lot better than DDDDDD

So it is all over Newsnow that Conte will not renew his contract and that he will go back to Juventus
If it was true there is literally no coach available that would be classed as a fantastic appointment. I just don’t think Poch coming back would be a good thing.

Having watched quite a number of games it seems that we have the slowest attack in the EPL.
Lisbon, Marseille had quick guys beating us at first and second balls too.
Son's our fastest but we don't use him enough for fast breaks.
Perisic is good at crosses but does not have pace. sess the opposite.
What do you mean fastest attack? We move the ball forward very fast. Liverpool move the ball forward fast, City are the slowest attack in EPL.
Speed of attack is just a style of play, once you move it with purpose and not spend half the game passing it around the back going nowhere.

If you mean the speed the players run at, Son and Richarlison are fast, but it doesn't really matter, it's how effective they are with the ball.
Kulu is a lot slower than Son but he's a lot more effective.

What do you mean fastest attack? We move the ball forward very fast. Liverpool move the ball forward fast, City are the slowest attack in EPL.
Speed of attack is just a style of play, once you move it with purpose and not spend half the game passing it around the back going nowhere.

If you mean the speed the players run at, Son and Richarlison are fast, but it doesn't really matter, it's how effective they are with the ball.

We move the ball fast, or at least try to when the players see some space there to be exploited.

We're often patient, slow when looking for that space to open up. Playing backwards and sideways trying to draw opponents forward. Then, when things work, quickly and accurately. Unfortunately recently the accuracy has often been missing and when we have played it forward with accuracy our attacking players have not taken advantage.

Apparently we are only a couple of games short of our Prem record for "not losing".
But we need wins wins wins, not draws. WLWLWL is a lot better than DDDDDD
I think whilst its great to not lose, where its DWD or any 3 match variant thereof, it's better to WLW points wise over 3 games but may not feel the same performance wise. Draws when you are leading usually sting a lot more too

I think whilst its great to not lose, where its DWD or any 3 match variant thereof, it's better to WLW points wise over 3 games but may not feel the same performance wise. Draws when you are leading usually sting a lot more too
And we have had one of them this season

Really? Faster means who's doing the chasing. I see us doing that mostly. Then we're passing to the defence so we can pack their penalty box with 11 men.
We don't attack fast. Not much at all.
But happy to disagree, we see what we want to see.

I've managed to avoid site after Tuesday, cant stand all the negativity. I do like the reports Conte was not happy. He's not a man who like failure and I feel he's not pleased that we aren't playing as well as he wants.
He might drop some players as opposed to rotating this weekend.

I've managed to avoid site after Tuesday, cant stand all the negativity. I do like the reports Conte was not happy. He's not a man who like failure and I feel he's not pleased that we aren't playing as well as he wants.
He might drop some players as opposed to rotating this weekend.
You're literally bang in line with all of us.
We all want rotation.
We all want Conte to be unhappy with that performance, as are we all.
No need to avoid the negativity, you are the negativity.

You're literally bang in line with all of us.
We all want rotation.
We all want Conte to be unhappy with that performance, as are we all.
No need to avoid the negativity, you are the negativity.

Thanks for reading by post, hope you like all the positivity from
Kandi,
Najaspurs,
Yiddo,
Robbo,
Folkestone Spur,
Jurgen the German,
Greatwhitenorf

Sorry if I missed anyone out but I stop reading after 2 pages.
I'm very negative about about negativity.
Even if we win tomorrow there'll be the usual lists of faults and moans.

Conte quotes from football.London

When it was suggested that he sounded like he was hinting at resting Son for the match against Leicester City on Saturday, the Spurs boss said: "Saturday we need energy. We need energy. We finished the game against Sporting with not a lot of energy and for this reason I am a bit upset, because despite the big effort we did in the game, at the end we lost the game.

"We lost a lot of energy and then we lost [the game]. Now I have another day to make the best decision. For sure I will make rotation on Saturday. We will see. I repeat. I try to make the best decision in every moment for the team, not for myself. I am not selfish. I have to think to everybody.

Hmm, I wonder why we ran out of energy... if only there was some sort of system that would mean we don't have to play the same players every game with no subs.

Conte quotes from football.London

When it was suggested that he sounded like he was hinting at resting Son for the match against Leicester City on Saturday, the Spurs boss said: "Saturday we need energy. We need energy. We finished the game against Sporting with not a lot of energy and for this reason I am a bit upset, because despite the big effort we did in the game, at the end we lost the game.

"We lost a lot of energy and then we lost [the game]. Now I have another day to make the best decision. For sure I will make rotation on Saturday. We will see. I repeat. I try to make the best decision in every moment for the team, not for myself. I am not selfish. I have to think to everybody.

Hmm, I wonder why we ran out of energy... if only there was some sort of system that would mean we don't have to play the same players every game with no subs.

We had 6 days rest from the last game.

Back