• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another Tottenham vs Sunderland OMT like.

Well Sunderland made the most clear cut chance.

I'd like us back to our old formation. Dier/Dembele as DMs. Walker/Davies FBs. Wanyama on the bench. Alli and Kane through the middle and then any two from Lamela/Eriksen/Sissoko/Son.

Both should come on for Son & Sisokko. I also think Dier is a better passer than Wanyama, so we miss his passing from the middle when forced to drop back.

how long can Kane keep playing without offering anything? He needs a rest and he will be fine in a few games but give him a break Poch.

Shouldn't be starting today for me. Looks b#ggered, should have rested him until Boro and played the other two strikers we signed in the window...oh hang on

Dier was one of our best players last year. Now he is out of position CB. He doesn't need to be played there, and I don't think it is good fir him or the team.

not done a lot wrong, Kane has got two shots away inside the six yard box, thats normally enough to win two games

Sissoko isn't the player for this fixture. He's good on the counter with the ball at his feet.
He has no interest to creating anything or even playing a forward pass.
Completed 2 forward pass in 45 minutes!

V02WbYl.png

cant fault the effort, lots of huff and puff

just cant see where a goal is going to come from

I can understand why Sissoko was selected - he's been sticking to the wing while Son and Alli keep interchanging, and it's clear that his pace and physicality out there keeps Manquillo pinned and Sunderland stretched wider than they otherwise would like.

Their keeper hasn't had to do anything special - the chances count rather flatters us.

more invention than usual, but still needing an extra touch too often, allowing a block

corners higher overall quality, too

Back