• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Android Lovers - New Tablet

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
I think I've finally found a tablet that ticks all the boxes!

- Quad Core
- Smooth 1080p playback
- Detachable keyboard (extends battery life to 15 hours!)
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- HDMI
- SD Card
- USB
- PS3 / Wii / xBox controllers
- Thin / Light
- Word / Powerpoint / Excel compatible
- ?ú399

94|000023210|b30f_IMG-1142-1.jpg

http://www.trustedreviews.com/asus-transformer-pad-300_Tablet_review

How does MS Office run on it then? Is it openoffice that can read the file types etc?

Sounds alright but expensive. I dont understand why these tablets are often ?ú400/500, they arent going to shift at that price. Are the components that expensive? You can get fairly high spec laptops for less than that, admittedly they use bigger components but still.

Going to hold of for a windows 8 tablet if at all.

Sounds alright but expensive. I dont understand why these tablets are often ?ú400/500, they arent going to shift at that price. Are the components that expensive? You can get fairly high spec laptops for less than that, admittedly they use bigger components but still.

I think it will MORE than shift.

In a laptop you don't get the detachtable thing nor the mobility design in software with the present Windows.

I recon Asus will jump right onto the coming Windows 8 with products like this. And it'l be awesome. Imagine using you laptop as computer OR as tablet with full windows ability as well as an improved, dashboardlike interface, for when you only use the touch screen on the move ?

It's awesome.

The Asus looks pretty nifty. I want to know what the hell happened to Lenovo's hybrid. It was going to run Windows whilst docked and flip to Android when you popped the tablet out.

I think it will MORE than shift.

In a laptop you don't get the detachtable thing nor the mobility design in software with the present Windows.

I recon Asus will jump right onto the coming Windows 8 with products like this. And it'l be awesome. Imagine using you laptop as computer OR as tablet with full windows ability as well as an improved, dashboardlike interface, for when you only use the touch screen on the move ?

It's awesome.

I like the sound of all that but for this specific tablet its just one OS that is built for tablets now power/high end use. With windows 8 you can see it working well with the tablet then full mode etc when docked to laptop and thats what I'll hold out for.

The current tablets are just glorified phones to me with a bigger screen, they run near enough the same OS.

I like the sound of all that but for this specific tablet its just one OS that is built for tablets now power/high end use. With windows 8 you can see it working well with the tablet then full mode etc when docked to laptop and thats what I'll hold out for.

The current tablets are just glorified phones to me with a bigger screen, they run near enough the same OS.

Not to mention the gaming possibilities

Microsoft could pummel Apple and Android if they do it right

Here you go:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007SIB51U/thedvdforums-21

- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Touchscreen
- Dedicated Graphics chip

Stonking value at ?ú75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back