• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Grandpa Munster believes in 'end of days and the rapture.' He could be president, he could have his hands on the 'football.' He wanted to deny financial supply to the Union. Had no problem with government workers, nurses, and federal police etc not being paid and important government programs running out of money. Scary stuff!

He is a right wing nut job, who makes the Donald look like Wedgy Benn.

I still think that Trump is just saying what he needs to say to win the primary, I don't think he believes much of it, hence the many contradictions. I don't think he believes in anything but Donald Trump. He just wants to be president but he would probably be more sane than Cruz or Rubio and would disappoint the nutter segment of his support.
:) spot on...and he has a big dingdong..

This thread is sandwiched between 3 RIP threads. I can only imagine how that makes some posters feel...o_O

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/08/bernie-sanders-wins-michigan-primary-hillary-clinton

The shock victory – 49.9%-48.2% with 99.3% reporting – comes despite Sanders trailing the former secretary of state by an average of 21 points in recent opinion polling.

It seems their pollsters are even worse than ours.

So Hilary will probably still win, based on winning democratic votes in the South -- states that the democrats won't win in the actual election. So, all rise for President Trump!

*edit* when you look at the delegate count and remove the super-delegate (party elite who vote how they want) the race between Clinton and Sanders is much closer. It'll be interesting if she relies on super-delegates in the end, because I don't imagine the Sanders voters will take kindly to that.

The problem for Sanders is he is still losing the delegate count. While he narrowly wins Michigan, in reality it is a tie, just as much as Iowa where he claimed a virtual tie, and at the same time Hilary picks up large numbers in Mississippi and gains delegates on the day. Even without superdelegates, the gap is large and Sanders will have to win by about 8 points from here on.

The problem for Sanders is he is still losing the delegate count. While he narrowly wins Michigan, in reality it is a tie, just as much as Iowa where he claimed a virtual tie, and at the same time Hilary picks up large numbers in Mississippi and gains delegates on the day. Even without superdelegates, the gap is large and Sanders will have to win by about 8 points from here on.

yes and no, super delegate figures are "pledged" numbers, they will only vote at the convention and can and often do change their mind. In 2008, a lot of clinton super delegates switched to obama once he had gained momentum and its likely if bernie does win some more states, he will get more super delegates but in all likelihood it won't be nearly enough of course.

Grandpa Munster believes in 'end of days and the rapture.' He could be president, he could have his hands on the 'football.' He wanted to deny financial supply to the Union. Had no problem with government workers, nurses, and federal police etc not being paid and important government programs running out of money. Scary stuff!

He is a right wing nut job, who makes the Donald look like Wedgy Benn.
..Correct.

giphy.gif

Trump who believes in himself

Cruz who believes in mans excuse mechanism (GHod is essentially an unelected President if Cruz wins)

In a sense, Cruz/GHod winning is the will of the people. Scary thought.

It's enough to make the EU seem like the solution!

Shocking scenes out there in America.

Glad to see people standing up to him, Americans are showing some sense. I hope they give him a kicking at the polls.

Love America and I am sure it has its problems like we do, but America is better then that freak weirdo bully Trump, if someone like me with low education and of a right wing bent thinks the guy is a nutter, then the guy is a nutter.

Back