• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

one had a very dodgy mustache and another very odd hair.

Would like to reiterate that the person that created this thread slagging trump off was me and that despite my centre right leanings, I think trump is a fool a racist and a homophobic piece of brick. But worst of all for me is, he is stupid. When he speaks he can not put a proper sentence together without saying something at the end like "you know am I right am I right?" I like my politicians even ones that dont share my views, I like them to be intelligent enough to string a sentence together.

Why does he always tweet late at night? Something to do with right wing people not sleeping till late e.g. Hitler, Thatcher.

There are two different accounts. One Apple on Android. Office hours it is someone else, late night and early morning is him.

Someone is going to have to try and take his phone off him when he walks into the White House.

There are two different accounts. One Apple on Android. Office hours it is someone else, late night and early morning is him.

Someone is going to have to try and take his phone off him when he walks into the White House.

I bet the are some dodgy websites on his favourite list, more so then even mine.

So a month on and how is it looking for the folks who were upset with the status quo?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...irector-gary-cohn-coo-president-a7466006.html

CzPvZTRXUAUuUlA.jpg

CzPvZTSWQAALNGt.jpg

Read yesterday that heroin kills more Americans then guns, ought to think about more then other things really.

2015 heroin overdose deaths were 12,900 but if you take a 10 year average like the table above the figure is significantly lower at about 4,500 (big jump post 2008) but doesn't include suicide or accidental self-termination (which the heroin figures obviously do).

I respect the Americans right to vote for him but I really can not stand the man, how anyone starts a statement with the word fact and wants to be taken seriously. He sounds like a 14 year old school kid who has just found out about debating but not got the intelligence to debate in a grown up way. I really despair that such a stupid man can be the leader of the free world.

I respect the Americans right to vote for him but I really can not stand the man, how anyone starts a statement with the word fact and wants to be taken seriously. He sounds like a 14 year old school kid who has just found out about debating but not got the intelligence to debate in a grown up way. I really despair that such a stupid man can be the leader of the free world.

"You know, I'm, like, a smart person," Trump told "Fox News Sunday." "I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that. But I do say, 'If something should change, let us know.'"

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/12/trum...nce-briefings-because-hes-a-smart-person.html

"You know, I'm, like, a smart person," Trump told "Fox News Sunday." "I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that. But I do say, 'If something should change, let us know.'"

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/12/trum...nce-briefings-because-hes-a-smart-person.html

I dislike most of no all of the British politicians but even they can string a coherent sentence together. Please do not think I am a snob because I am working class bloke who left school at 16 and as I write posts on here I constantly get red lines under what I write. But I expect better from the leaders of countries.

I think I'll start sending emails like Trump at work tomorrow.

Fact--I'm a smart guy and deserve to run this joint. I'm incredible at running things. That other guy, he doesn't even read his emails. Too busy I guess.

Trump speaks his mind and while he's not exactly articulate, thats not an american trait but he's got a much higher IQ than Dubya, the king of the simpletons.

Trump speaks his mind and while he's not exactly articulate, thats not an american trait but he's got a much higher IQ than Dubya, the king of the simpletons.

Has he? You know that how? Are presidential IOs published somewhere?

IQ is a fairly crap stick anyway but genuinely interested on how you know their respective IQs.

Back