• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

That which you walk past and ignore is the standard that you accept. This is why fascists must always be called out... always! That woman with the 'work makes you free' sign has been emboldened by the fascist climate prevailing over there and we have our own pet Nazi on here. Five years ago, he would not have dared to poke his head up from beneath his rock, but not now. Every time they do come out, they need to be promptly squashed, like the bugs they are.

Gee Scara you seem to have a very limited understanding of the Westminster system. The British prime minister is appointed by the ruling party. In this instance by a combination of parliamentary members and about 50,000 geriatric Tory members. Nobody from the wider British public elected Bozo Boris into the top job

They did when they held the general election and Boris was the leader. If you didn’t want him that was the public’s time to no elect Boris. The Public endorsed the Tories choice which was made a lot easier due to Corbin.

They did when they held the general election and Boris was the leader. If you didn’t want him that was the public’s time to no elect Boris. The Public endorsed the Tories choice which was made a lot easier due to Corbin.

You seem to know about as much Scara... Not very much.

reports that there maybe 150,000 deaths in the US, i'm sure Trump will still be convinced he's done a great job, his standard response is it would be 2 million if he hadn't of done anything and he closed travel with china, what statesmanship and is summed up by pence walking into a hospital not wearing a mask.

The leadership of any given political party is completely separate from any poll and that is a fact.

Yep I get that but then the public elect who they want to run the country, if they felt so strongly that Bojo was not the right man then that would have been Corbyn

Yep I get that but then the public elect who they want to run the country, if they felt so strongly that Bojo was not the right man then that would have been Corbyn
The way to question it is whether Michael Gove would have won that election - I firmly suspect not.

Have you been watching the Tory Party over the last four years? The leader at the time of the election hasn't exactly had a great track record going forward.

Back