• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Chin up mate. It is not game over yet. This is the part in the movie where the resistance fights back.

That or I'm going on Amazon to buy a few prepper books.
Cheers mate and I hope so. The younger generation out here (my daughter is 16) is getting super political aka 'woke'. And these lunatic Trumpers/folk who prefer an authoritarian leaders are around 20-ish percent of the country. And while they have stacked the lower courts and the Supreme court with conservatives, there is a deep history of resistance here. And the past has shown that no dominant power structure rules forever - in fact their longevity, like Trump's dingdong, gets shorter all the time. As long as Spurs win the league before DT gets us all blown up I'm fine.

Cheers mate and I hope so. The younger generation out here (my daughter is 16) is getting super political aka 'woke'. And these lunatic Trumpers/folk who prefer an authoritarian leaders are around 20-ish percent of the country. And while they have stacked the lower courts and the Supreme court with conservatives, there is a deep history of resistance here. And the past has shown that no dominant power structure rules forever - in fact their longevity, like Trump's dingdong, gets shorter all the time. As long as Spurs win the league before DT gets us all blown up I'm fine.
The fact that your daughter and I assume her peers are getting politically woke (GHod I feel so old just typing that) is a very good thing. I have alarm bells ringing too even though I'm not American nor live there. My thoughts are primarily parental, and while it is easy to be blasé about domestic US policy not affecting anyone outside the US itself, that it wrong. The country is so vast that even it's domestic policy decisions have global ramifications. The glass half full version is that the US wakes out of its political paralyse and finally realises it's potential. That or basically we are all fudged.

In my dark moments, I think social media is driving too many down the hole of conceptual conservatism that the split will never be repaired. Belief perseverance is killing us.

Last edited:

Trump was caught in one of the thousands of lies he has told — this time, his racist lies about refugees traveling through Mexico — but this time, he actually admitted he had no proof for his nonsense.

During an impromptu gaggle in the Oval Office Tuesday afternoon, Trump was pressed on his baseless claim that the group of migrants contains “unknown Middle Easterners” intent on crossing the border into the United States.

Trump then claimed that immigration officials tell him, “It happens all the time, from the Middle East.”

“But there’s no proof,” CNN reporter Jim Acosta noted.

“Well, there could very well be,” Trump said.

“But there’s no proof,” Acosta repeated.

“There’s no proof of anything, there’s no proof of anything,” Trump replied. “But there could very well be.”

https://shareblue.com/watch-trump-admit-he-has-no-proof-of-anything/

It was an incredibly weird speech. When he talks about avoiding comparisons to 'historical villains' he's clearly talking about himself, as per usual.

He also seems to be the absolute personification of trolling. Either that or he's just awful at hiding his disingenuity.

Maybe the cell phone in his description is the cell phone he is tweeting about.
I know that's unlikely and the guy is tool and blah blah fudging blah, but it says more about the oppositions total ineptitude that they can't land a serious punch on him.
I wouldn't want anyone governing me that couldn't unseat this clown.
Nor can the press - guy is un touchable anything that would destroy a mere mortal just drowns in his ooz. How can you shame someone who is shameless, he was voted in with a recording of him saying he grabs women by the pussy - if you are voting for that over "but the emails" then not a lot is going to help.

The one and only thing that impresses me about this guy is his ability to stand in the middle of the maelstrom every day and come out the far side apparently untouched.

The one and only thing that impresses me about this guy is his ability to stand in the middle of the maelstrom every day and come out the far side apparently untouched.
It's not really a maelstrom, more lot of hot air. If they stuck to his politics and how crap they are and put forward a better plan themselves then they could get somewhere.
Instead it's like bunch of spoilt, thick teenagers arguing over who has the better Facebook page.
Pathetic

It's not really a maelstrom, more lot of hot air. If they stuck to his politics and how crap they are and put forward a better plan themselves then they could get somewhere.
Instead it's like bunch of spoilt, thick teenagers arguing over who has the better Facebook page.
Pathetic
I was referring to the maelstrom that is his life rather than whatever the democrats throw at him, which he ignores or doesn't even see as it is not on Fox.

Back