• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

He lost me in the 3rd paragraph when he said the following "the American people are not going to elect an idiot for president."

The yanks have history for voting in idiots Reagan and Bush just to name two. It would not surprise me in the slightest if/when Trump wins.

He lost me in the 3rd paragraph when he said the following "the American people are not going to elect an idiot for president."

The yanks have history for voting in idiots Reagan and Bush just to name two. It would not surprise me in the slightest if/when Trump wins.
:D

The system they have is likely to attract more idiots because they choose a leader more than they do a party.

They've had four in a row now that have been an idiot, a shameless self-publicist or both. This time they're guaranteed at least one of those too.

:D

The system they have is likely to attract more idiots because they choose a leader more than they do a party.

They've had four in a row now that have been an idiot, a shameless self-publicist or both. This time they're guaranteed at least one of those too.

I was working in the States when he was elected and i could not stop laughing, among the yanks i was working with they said he was famous for two things. (1) Playing co-star to a chimp and also being called RAYgun. because of his love of weapons and war.

Did not bother reading the link Milo, because I do not need to. The answer your looking for is yes.

Even on this side of the pond where we might disagree on some things political, what can unite us all is thinking Trump is a macaron.

Was reading at the weekend how he wanted to cut out ties with some nato countries and not defend eastern europe from Putin. If anything of these things happen then my GHod the world is going to be an even more dangerous place soon.

I blame the voters - whether it be the Corbyn or Trump variety and now the Saunders, they all have something in common they are bloody idiots!

Did not bother reading the link Milo, because I do not need to. The answer your looking for is yes.

Even on this side of the pond where we might disagree on some things political, what can unite us all is thinking Trump is a macaron.

Was reading at the weekend how he wanted to cut out ties with some nato countries and not defend eastern europe from Putin. If anything of these things happen then my GHod the world is going to be an even more dangerous place soon.

It can't get any more dangerous with all these nutters running around in the name of Allah!!

Let Trump nuke all the clams!!

Yep that's the spirit, nuke a population of billions because of the actions of a 0.017 percentage.. Perfect reasoning and sense.

Stop believing everything you fudging well hear and read Roy. Switch off the telly.

Yep that's the spirit, nuke a population of billions because of the actions of a 0.017 percentage.. Perfect reasoning and sense.

Stop believing everything you fudgeing well hear and read Roy. Switch off the telly.
The majority of Trump supporters believe this is the best way forward. Lateral and logical thinking is not their forte.

But when you have such a well-planned out strategy such as this, who's to argue?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I blame the voters - whether it be the Corbyn or Trump variety and now the Saunders, they all have something in common they are bloody idiots!
I was thinking just that this morning listening to Sanders voters on the radio - I blame internet/tv echo chambers for it.

If you live your life on the comments section of the Grauniad or trying to impress girls in a student union, nobody is going to tell you how ridiculous your support of Corbyn is. Likewise, if you spend all day watching Fox News then nobody tells you what a 'tard Trump is.

I'm concerned about the existence of paywalls for news sites in this regard. I've always read my news from as many angles as possible and come to my own conclusions. As more and more paywalls go up, I go to fewer and fewer sites or end up reading on the reporting of, the reporting of an incident. I still have a pretty broad spread of sources, and the BBC/Grauniad tends to be enough to balance those sites I actually consider worth paying for, but I'm a little concerned for those who are not used to having had so many sources in the first place.

I was thinking just that this morning listening to Sanders voters on the radio - I blame internet/tv echo chambers for it.

If you live your life on the comments section of the Grauniad or trying to impress girls in a student union, nobody is going to tell you how ridiculous your support of Corbyn is. Likewise, if you spend all day watching Fox News then nobody tells you what a 'tard Trump is.

I'm concerned about the existence of paywalls for news sites in this regard. I've always read my news from as many angles as possible and come to my own conclusions. As more and more paywalls go up, I go to fewer and fewer sites or end up reading on the reporting of, the reporting of an incident. I still have a pretty broad spread of sources, and the BBC/Grauniad tends to be enough to balance those sites I actually consider worth paying for, but I'm a little concerned for those who are not used to having had so many sources in the first place.

The Sanders clips were deeply worrying and strangely amusing at the same time......"and she's a bad person" did for me..........:eek:
But I was bought up to take most things the press write with a large shovel of salt. But if I'm being honest I tend to the think its common sense, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck AND has ginger plumage its a Trump!

Saunders and Corbyn's followers are very similar, well meaning but deluded! Trumps are simply brain dead.

Can see Michelle Obama running in the next race she has 'the buzz' as Kennedy Snr said

Trump will give problems for the Republicans for a few years to come if they dont all but disappear as a true force like Labour over here.

Last edited:

Read somewhere the other day that the Guardian is losing even more money, seems the paper is struggling even more this year then last. I do worry what would happen to @milo if the Guardian went bust.

There should be some kind of voting license. You have to take some theory courses and lessons and eventually an exam to drive a car. Same with jobs, you need papers to be a certified plumber. Only thing you need to vote is surviving 18 years on this planet, and for most westerns, that's not all that bloody difficult.

There should be some kind of voting license. You have to take some theory courses and lessons and eventually an exam to drive a car. Same with jobs, you need papers to be a certified plumber. Only thing you need to vote is surviving 18 years on this planet, and for most westerns, that's not all that bloody difficult.

IQ test?

More like a basic understanding of what's right and wrong. If we can all agree that democracy is the preferred system, then racists and the likes would automatically fail the test. Unless they're street smart and cheat on the exam....

Right from wrong.....umm Think you maybe setting the bar a little high there?

Back