• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

IMG_20180716_233804.jpg

It's clear as day there, Trump's hands motioning allegiance to his Illuminati paymasters,
The hand positions are one for our body language fans

Trump is definitely sending a message to his Illuminati paymasters that he is in control of the situation, whilst also sending a warning to those of us who understand his hand positioning.

Putin is describing to one of his aide's out of shot how he's gently caressing Trump's vagina

Now we just await Donald's response when asked about the tweet:

I believe it was one of the greatest threats of all time, if not the greatest. I think I heard someone call it the greatest... anyways, it's not important. Can we just call it the greatest threat of all time?

Threatened Iran with annihilation in all caps on tacoter today.. Diversionary tactic I'd assume.
The fcukwit has really done it now! He'll send the world into a nuclear war if he doesn't get removed soon! I'm seriously worried. He's poking with a stick in a killer-beehive now.

Now we just await Donald's response when asked about the tweet:

I believe it was one of the greatest threats of all time, if not the greatest. I think I heard someone call it the greatest... anyways, it's not important. Can we just call it the greatest threat of all time?
Exactly, he could walk into a room and stab someone to death right now, and just tweet his way out of it.

I can’t begin to imagine what must be like to work in the White House with Donald around. It will make a great movie one day!

Back