• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DW17JjsWkAAJ1VA.jpg

DW17JjtXUAAtFZg.jpg

I'm surprised it took him several days to start whining about this. Probably didn't mention it on Fox until yesterday.

Absolutely disgraceful. Finally courts are doing something about the gerrymandering that's been going on for years. And reversing the most blatant of it is seen as unfair.

He won because of unfair gerrymandering. With even an ounce of honesty this should be praised. This is the opposite of draining the swamp, this is filling the swamp with toxic waste insects and Arsenal fans.

I can only think, with his comments on the performance of the police with the latest school shooting, that he is really trying not to get a 2nd term. He might have tried hard not to actually win the first time around, but America is such a strange country that he got in anyway. If he publicly wipes his arse with the American flag, you'll know he doesn't really want to be President anymore.

Democrats in congress voted to increase military spending and increase Trumps powers to spy on people, so they obviously believe him to be a level-headed man who won't abuse that.

As for North Korea, who knows?

Trump is a nutter who I hate and for my mind is unfit to be president. Just wondering if one way to stop a bully(north korea) is to stand up to them. Seems to have worked down the ages.

We have a go at Trump for his many many faults. Maybe even if it was by accident of his extreme personality we need to chalk this one up as a result for him.

He is still losing by about 40-1 but he might have won this one.

Twitler said he would have run into the school to stop the shooter, even if he didn't have a gun.
I'm pretty sure most of us would have wanted that to actually happen!

Trump is a nutter who I hate and for my mind is unfit to be president. Just wondering if one way to stop a bully(north korea) is to stand up to them. Seems to have worked down the ages.

We have a go at Trump for his many many faults. Maybe even if it was by accident of his extreme personality we need to chalk this one up as a result for him.

He is still losing by about 40-1 but he might have won this one.
I don't think so. Unless continuing the status quo is seen as a win.

You can stand up to Kim all you want, unless you actually get him to get rid of nuces you're not getting anywhere. I see no sign of that happening. To me what it's happening is the usual cycle of threats, military exercises, some talks and back to threats. Meanwhile standing up to him might increase the risk of a massive deadly war breaking out.

The reason the bully in North Korea has been able to be a bully for so long is that he's been holding Seoul hostage. A war would mean hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties very quickly. With that kind of leverage the bully is difficult to stand up to successfully. Now they have the threat of nuclear weapons on top of that.

To actually make an impact on the North Korea situation you need to work with China. But China don't want a US allied, united Korea on their border. I don't see Trump making any headway on China on these issues. I don't think Clinton, Sanders or anyone would be, so on that particular issue Trump doing as well as can realistically be expected.

That was my thought, too, except he doesn't show any signs of having a sense of human.

Edit. That should have said sense of humour, but perhaps the Freudian slip deserves staying.

Not many people know this, but he's got the best sense of humour. The best!

From last night's Gridiron Dinner:

"My staff was concerned that I couldn't do self-deprecating humor and I told them not to worry, nobody does self-deprecating humor better than I do."

"Lately, [Pence has been] showing a particularly keen interest in the news these days. He starts out each morning asking everyone, 'Has he been impeached yet?' Mike, you can't be impeached when there's no crime, please remember that."

"I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un. I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine. It's his problem."

"Before I get started, I wanted to apologize for arriving a little bit late. You know, we're late tonight because Jared could not get through the security. I will tell you he is a good guy. And he has suffered. He is a great guy."

"It might be hard for you to believe, but I do love gatherings like these. They give you a chance to socialize with members of the opposition party, it's very important. And it's also great to see some Democrats here also."

"As I'm sure you've seen, we're now riding very high in the polls, which is hard to believe considering I never get any good press. But, I just hit 50 in the Rasmussen poll. A lot of people said I wouldn't be able to do so well after losing my so-called chief strategist. But somehow, we're still doing great without Omarosa."

"So many people have been leaving the White House. It's actually been really exciting and invigorating 'cause you want new thought. So, I like turnover. I like chaos. It really is good. Now the question everyone keeps asking is, 'w\Who is going to be the next to leave? Steve Miller or Melania?'"

"You, The New York Times, are an icon. I'm a New York icon, you're a New York icon. And the only difference is, I still own my buildings."

Back