• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I haven't. Will read it now.

Your last comment concerns me though. Whilst I agree with the sentiment, and I feel I know how your mind operates in a purely logical fashion. I wonder if you see how religion in the Western world operates in just the same way as barbaric Islam, but in a more calculated 'clever' way?

Almost pointless to debate the issue any further. Some packaging appeals to others and not to some. I think 'democracy' in the US needs a revisit. It is clearly designed to only represent 'some' (I can break down my thoughts on this later) and we will see in the coming months exactly what checks and balances there are when you have a team belligerent enough to not even pay lip-service to it's 'global appeal' as the US's major 'brand' when it sells itself. Look, I want to be have my words shoved right back at me, and I want to believe the US remains as utopian and 'free' as it says on the tin, but evidence over theirs has slowly proven otherwise, and it appears to me that international politics has always been about 'the packaging' because they are all up to something in the name of one 'GHod' or another, whether that be a beardy bloke or a green dollar!

Fair enough. What about his appointees? Any of those guys you don't like?

As always for me. My main concerns with any American administration is their foreign policy, or I should say their global military plans.

That Mad Dog Mattis guy is a little scary. I actually think he's personally killed a few,:eek: he has that look:mad:... Some of his war quotes are worth looking up.

Can I now ask you a question ? :)

If after the first term of the Trump presidency we were all able to see, that vast swathes of the American people and not just the top 20%, had been economically uplifted by the policies of the Trump administration, would that make you happy?

As always for me. My main concerns with any American administration is their foreign policy, or I should say their global military plans.

That Mad Dog Mattis guy is a little scary. I actually think he's personally killed a few,:eek: he has that look:mad:... Some of his war quotes are worth looking up.

Can I now ask you a question ? :)

If after the first term of the Trump presidency we were all able to see, that vast swathes of the American people and not just the top 20%, had been economically uplifted by the policies of the Trump administration, would that make you happy?
I'm not American so I don't really give a fudge.

I know I really shouldn't involve myself with your nonsense but seriously, is it really that difficult for you to try and comprehend what's being communicated to the viewers, by the spoken word of the participants, rather than be concentrated on the media outlet itself?

There's a highly regarded Democrat in the video, one who should give us hope, a highly regarded woman many tip to be the first female POTUS. But you shut her down as I know you didn't view the video. I know because the Fox News Logo, that sent you into your 15 year old high school left wing entitlement maniacal laughter, were but a mere one minute opening segment of the five minute video.

You're drowning in your own dogma and ignorance. You need to seriously wake up man:rolleyes:

Pot...calling...kettle...black. Quit while you're ahead mate, as I've been polite to you thus far. It isn't my normal practise to suffer people of your ilk and I will not further to this post.

Pot...calling...kettle...black. Quit while you're ahead mate, as I've been polite to you thus far. It isn't my normal practise to suffer people of your ilk and I will not further to this post.

It's simple really . Once, twice, I can pass it off but if you continually persist with your personal attacks that you call politeness, then eventually I will give you some of that politeness back.

Do not try to bully me directly or indirectly for that matter, e.g.: with your comments to another poster, that I'm a follower of Benito Mussolini (post #2461 of this thread).

By all means feel free to challenge any of my opinions, the contents of any video or anything else that I post - we both may even benefit from a civil exchange!

I offer you a truce and a handshake.

It's simple really . Once, twice, I can pass it off but if you continually persist with your personal attacks that you call politeness, then eventually I will give you some of that politeness back.

Do not try to bully me directly or indirectly for that matter, e.g.: with your comments to another poster, that I'm a follower of Benito Mussolini (post #2461 of this thread).

By all means feel free to challenge any of my opinions, the contents of any video or anything else that I post - we both may even benefit from a civil exchange!

I offer you a truce and a handshake.

That was being polite. Given some of the racist posts you have made i.e. white genocide etc, I think you have got off quite lightly. No, I have no inclination to shake your hand.

Whilst I don't doubt the content of the article, it's a little weak to publish something like that without even anonymous quotes.

When Trump's going after the press for making brick up, they really need to be working to a higher standard to make their case.

It's not as if they haven't published anonymised quotes when covering the same subject before.

Trump is criticising the NYT and Washington Post because he wants to avoid scrutiny. At his last three press conferences he has only taken questions from right wing bloggers and niche Christian right newspapers.

It's not as if they haven't published anonymised quotes when covering the same subject before.

Trump is criticising the NYT and Washington Post because he wants to avoid scrutiny. At his last three press conferences he has only taken questions from right wing bloggers and niche Christian right newspapers.
Have they?

I've not read that. The story read like it was breaking news so I assumed the information hadn't been published yet.

I meant the story about contact between the Trump camp and Russian intelligence, not the intercepts. It is supported by the Newsweek story I linked to above saying that an EU state has intercepted the same

http://europe.newsweek.com/allies-intercept-russia-trump-adviser-communications-557283
That's not support, it's gossip.
If trump is so bad, freedom, democracy and the world in general in such danger from him then do something to prove it. Stop hiding behind anonymous sources
It's about they put up or shut up, it's all getting very tedious.

Back