• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Addictive foods

These are like packets of crack. There has to be some serious addictive chemical in them.

299483.jpg

Oh and M&Ms.

Cadburys heroes and quality st are getting smashed indoors at the moment. My poo is black as a result

Anyone ever tried peanut butter m&ms?

Cant get them over here, so have to get them imported. But my word they are worth it.

Yup, they are amazing! The best chocolatey treat about. I've written to M&Ms in the past and asked them to stock in the Uk but nope :(

They are expensive when imported here. I want huge bag of them.

I'd also like huge bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans, they are amazing too.

I love anything with peanut butter. Americans love their peanut butter. Those reeses peanut butter cups ARE AMAZING.

Anything with peanut is just heavenly - women covered peanut butter would be my dying wish

Back