• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adam Johnson Case - Post Sensibly

If the pictures purported to be of her genuinely are, then I have some sympathy for him. She looks comfortably over 20 let alone 18 or 16.

Not sure how much I trust Facebook as a sauce though.

Its human nature, it dosnt matter how attractive a women is, it still gets boring having sex with the same one after a while.Not that im condoning what he did.

One night stands are one thing, I can see why guys are tempted, especially if a stunning girl is basically offering it to you on a plate.

Affairs are something entirely different. Don't know about you lot, but it's hard to keep one woman happy let alone two.

One night stands are one thing, I can see why guys are tempted, especially if a stunning girl is basically offering it to you on a plate.

Affairs are something entirely different. Don't know about you lot, but it's hard to keep one woman happy let alone two.
I genuinely don't know where a man would get the energy.

You can reasonably expect (albeit naively) someone you meet in a nightclub to be overage as the club should be checking ID.

Now I don't want us to be like the US whereby everyone gets checked, but it seems like a reasonable defence ( not that that necessarily matters in law)

You can reasonably expect (albeit naively) someone you meet in a nightclub to be overage as the club should be checking ID.

Now I don't want us to be like the US whereby everyone gets checked, but it seems like a reasonable defence ( not that that necessarily matters in law)

Im sure have been cases before where no prosecution has gone ahead as some blame was layed at the pub / club for allowing them into their establishment. As you say, if they have been allowed in then you can assume they are overage (obviously this isnt always the case).

In the history of man has ANYONE ever pulled a girl in a nightclub and asked to see her ID before they "proceed". I doubt it.

m sure have been cases before where no prosecution has gone ahead as some blame was layed at the pub / club for allowing them into their establishment. As you say, if they have been allowed in then you can assume they are overage (obviously this isnt always the case).

I agree, but I suppose the question will be is it a way to circumnavigate the law - if you are into the underage thing arrange for girls to be in a club "meet" them there and get away with it,

Charged with three offense AND a count of 'grooming'...'grooming'...it's not looking great so far as 'defending' Adam Johnson's 'alleged' behaviour from the main charge of total scumbag wanckquer territory...

yeah, seems he is an utter cnut after all

Let us just say that IF the grooming charge sticks, his scumbaggery has plummeted even deeper than I suspected possible. I feel sorry for his wife. Good grief, imagine finding out that 'this' is what your 'life-partner' is.

I think most of us have some very strange needs at times haha.

Not laughing at this case because if he did have sex with an under age girl he deserves prison and not a suspended sentence like female teachers get when they have sex with a 15 year old boy.

The gun thing is a important side issue that warrants further investigation if true.

His wife is a minger I have done better looking poos.
You have some serious good looking excrement :p

I'd like to know what partakes as grooming.. in this instance before judging. Saying that.. it don't look good.

Let us just say that IF the grooming charge sticks, his scumbaggery has plummeted even deeper than I suspected possible. I feel sorry for his wife. Good grief, imagine finding out that 'this' is what your 'life-partner' is.

Young baby as well iirc

"Grooming" could mean anything and wouldn't be surprised if they've seen texts he has sent her and classed it as "grooming".

"Grooming" could mean anything and wouldn't be surprised if they've seen texts he has sent her and classed it as "grooming".

Mate...and I say this knowing he has not been proven guilty yet...I would say that if the rozzers are prepared to announce the charges he has been arrested of, and the CPS in charge of the case are prepared to say they feel there will be a conviction based on the evidence they have, then we do (indeed) have a situation here...yes. He is innocent until proven guilty. BUT if he is NOT guilty, he would (and probably should) sue the brick out of all concerned because the crimes being suggested here are a fudging disgrace.

I will be interested to see the comments here if he is proven guilty BTW.

p.s. taking your text theory, IF he has said certain things then YES that would absolutely be MORE than enough. Put it this way, if I saw a 26/27 year old man sending texts to my not-yet 16 year old daughter, I would be sure to find out their address and pay them a visit.

Oh absolutely. I got in trouble last time I made comments on a similar topic so I'll just say that if guilty, the guy is scum and leave it at that v

I'm interested to know whether some of the people on this forum who said that Ched Evans (a convicted rapist) should be allowed to resume his career playing football after serving his sentence would say the same of a convicted peadophile?

Although I do think it's borderline impossible that any club would ever go as far as to employ a player convicted of peadophilia anyway.

Back