• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A review of 2018/19 season so far (2/3rds gone): best assists

Which of the following has been the best goal assist so far?

• Lamela vs Fulham, Aug 2018 (For Kane)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sissoko vs West Ham, Oct 2018 (For Lamela)

• Alli vs Inter, Nov 2018 (For Eriksen)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kane vs Barcelona, Dec 2018 (For Moura)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Kane vs Cardiff, Jan 2019 (For Son)

• GKN vs Fulham, Jan 2019 (For Winks)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rose vs Chelsea, Jan 2019 (For Llorente)

• Eriksen vs Leicester, Feb 2019 (For Sanchez)

• Vertonghen vs Dortmund, Feb 2019 (For Son)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Aurier vs Dortmund, Feb 2019 (For Vertonghen)

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Well it'll be a while before Burnley, so i thought it might be an idea for some light reflection on what has been an astounding season so far (NO DRAWS!!!)
I've compiled a list of what i feel are our best assists; vote now and perhps make some special mentions of others you think should have been listed.

Voted Kane for Moura vs Barca, as it was a brilliant piece of skill by Kane, and the goal was absolutely vital! We were going out of the CL, and had only minutes left to get a result vs Barca at the Camp Nou.

Talking of great assists, Crouch really had this one put on a plate for him by Lennon in full flight;

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/49965/AC-Milan-vs-Tottenham-0-1-Goal-Highlights-15-2-2011/
Great memories....tinkling with rain.....Crouchy wheeling away right in front of me. (Milan end, although there were a fair few of us in there)

I have a big soft spot for Crouchy, he undoubtedly is a decent fella and that goal in Milan plus the one at City are unforgettable memories. Moments when we grew as a club.

Aurier vs Dortmund, Feb 2019 (For Vertonghen)

I still have a big grin on my face.
It has got me through the mind-numbing FA cup weekend.
I woke my daughter up as Aurier lined up the cross.......i could see Jan sniffing an opportunity and as he sneaked in round the back and in came Auriers cross bang on the money....i screamed 'GO ON JAN!! GET IIINNNN!!'

Back