• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A kid to shine in pre-season

milo

Jack L. Jones
Each year we have a kid who shines in pre-season and we get unrealistic expectations of. Well, who will it be this year?

Interested to see if Smith does enough to convince us to sell Naughton.

Pritchard has already gone out on loan, so I guess Coulthirst, Fryers and Ceballos are the ones to watch.

Danny Rose? Or is he too old and proven at this point?

Carroll will probably get quite a bit of game time, get us all excited and then when the season starts it's back to being on the bench at all so he's a good shout I t think.

Carroll, Townsend and Kane were the ones who got game time last season in non-Spurs XI games.

What is it about Adam Smith that makes some people on here think that he can make it?

I have seen absolutely nothing of the kid and would appreciate the opinion of people who have.

I always rated El Hamdaoui Mounir, thought it was a shame that he wasn't kept on and given more opportunities.

Back