• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A bit of help?

Briddo1882

Erik Edman
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, however it is sort of Spurs related.

A close family friend passed away about 18 months ago through Cancer, he was only 29 - and he was a lifelong Spurs fan. His younger sister is getting married this year and his mum has asked me for a favour. She wants to donate a "Kneeler" (I think that is the correct term) with the club crest and his name embriodered on there and she has found a company that will do it for her, however, as will all these sorts of things, to cover themselves legally they need permission from the club before they can do this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know there are a few people on here with contacts at the club and it would be much appreciated - feel free to either PM me or add the contacts to the bottom of the thread.

thanks in advance,

Steve

Back