• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

7 years on 'ere!!

I think I got here from the "Bruce Legend" email thingy... I used to get email updates because my work had email but no web access in 1997.... Bruce@TheLegend or TheLane or something... was that Spurs Update? 20 years and you're all still wrong

Started dropping in around 2002.
Remember a few usernames, Guest Totts and Reality Check spring to mind, plus Dazza who had loads of Spurs badges on his hat at games.

Hmmm.

I came here on an invasion from a Saudi Sportswashing Machine forum when we were playing you and stayed.... that was a very long time ago but I think it was when we played in the FA Cup in 2005 (Patrick Kluivert with the only goal of the game) but I could be mistaken?

Can't remember when i joined but i know it was a long time ago. Have had to sign up twice more since then i believe. Had a very embarrassing username the first time as i was a teenager then and was into having "cool names" to tag onto walls etc.

I was originally on another forum before this one but i cannot for the life of me think what it was called. They had it in for this place though and all the other Spurs forums and it very rarely had any actual Tottenham talk on it.

Wish i could remember it.

Since 2003. At least. 13 years with you lot, too many thousand posts and hours spent, and only one trophy to show for it.

Taking a dump is not the same without GG though.

Back