• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

5 concerts/festivals you wish you had gone to...

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Foo Fighters 1995 Kings College Student Union

Metallica 1986 Hammersmith Odeon - Master of Puppets tour

Iron Maiden 1984 Long Beach Arena - Powerslave tour

Faith No More 1990 Brixton Academy - The Real Thing tour

Sepultura 1993 anywhere - Chaos A.D tour

Agree with Faith No More, had the 'you fat bastards, live from Brixton Academy' VHS and watched it to death.

Also NoMeansNo, can't remember where, on the 0+2=1 tour, none of my family would lend me the £7 for a ticket, had a right sulk.

Alice In Chains, Dirt tour, had tickets for Rock City but didn't go with my mates as I'd fallen out with my misses at the time, saw then on the facelift tour supporting Megadeth though, so not as big a regret.

Blind Melon, first album tour, misses went but I wasn't sold on them at that time, in retrospect a bad call.

Wish I'd gone to knebworth with my mate when Pink Floyd, Zep(lite) played in 90.

End Of The Road in Dorset, right up my street in type of bands that play, 8 miles away, never been. Gotta go before I move away.

Back