• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

3rd place is not out of sight

Love your optimism, but no. Third is out of the question now, because of our three month streak of fudgeups.

3. Arsenal FC ?ª 66 (+24)

4. Tottenham ?ª 62 (+20)

5. Saudi Sportswashing Machine ?ª 62 (+7)

6. Chelsea FC ?ª 61 (+23)

THFC:

Bolton v Tottenham

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Fulham

AFC:

Arsenal v Norwich

West Brom v Arsenal

CFC

Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 19:45

Liverpool v Chelsea 20:00

Chelsea v Blackburn 15:00

NFC:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project 13:30

Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 15:00

I suppose the first question is whether Arsenal can somehow drop 2 points in those last 2 games. The second is, can we pick up 9?

I think it is feasible to think Arsenal will draw one of the remaining games, however what is the likelyhood we will capitalise on it? therin lies the bottle job of the century

I think it is feasible to think Arsenal will draw one of the remaining games, however what is the likelyhood we will capitalise on it? therin lies the bottle job of the century

Arsenal will win both of them. I guess there is a small possibility that WBA may give it their all for Woy for his final game, but more likely is that they're safe the season is over and they're already on their holidays. Especially as they don't have to impress the Manager.

Unlikely we'll get 3rd, but totally possible. arse are susceptible to dropping points. Biggest problem is that we are too. One win, and we've turned the corner?

Unlikley but possible. Not overly convinced we can get 9pts based on past few months but we have to make 4th ours. It is in our hands and it is time the players stepped up. No more Sunderland away performances.

Just the thought of blue scum winning the CL and making 4th null and void is eating me up inside, if it were to happen.....!

Unlikley but possible. Not overly convinced we can get 9pts based on past few months but we have to make 4th ours. It is in our hands and it is time the players stepped up. No more Sunderland away performances.

This.

It is possible that Arsenal could drop 2 points at WBA, doubt they will v Norwich, but really cant see us getting 3 wins.
Yes, it was great to get a win today, but I think Barnet would have had a chance against that Blackburn performance today.
I would have been more confident had it been Bolton at home on Weds. I'd like to think we are capable of picking up 5pts from the 3 games. Should Saudi Sportswashing Machine grab a draw at Chelsea that could possibly be enough for 4th place.

Still so many twists and turns to come, just too tough to confidently predict anything right now

3. Arsenal FC ?ª 66 (+24)

4. Tottenham ?ª 62 (+20)

5. Saudi Sportswashing Machine ?ª 62 (+7)

6. Chelsea FC ?ª 61 (+23)

THFC:

Bolton v Tottenham

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Fulham

AFC:

Arsenal v Norwich

West Brom v Arsenal

CFC

Liverpool v Chelsea 20:00

Chelsea v Blackburn 15:00

NFC:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project 13:30

Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 15:00

I suppose the first question is whether Arsenal can somehow drop 2 points in those last 2 games. The second is, can we pick up 9?

1. Yes.

2. Yes we can. But one solitary home win suggests it will be tough, and away from home we may well drop points.

Can we start turning possession into goals? That's the key. Even today we didn't look too assured in the last third.

We're not fluent in attack. Others would have scored a hat full today. So we'll need some luck or to start bagging in some goals.

Curiously, I can see us finishing 3rd because, well, it's that sort of fudging season...I'm not sure I believe what I just said BTW...

We finish third, arsenal finish fourth.

Chelsea win the CL

*trollface*

But the PL will find some way to spin it so we have to forfeit our place to chelsea.

We didnt deserve it because Dave richards had a tenner on brad friedel breaking his hip at least once, and because that didnt happen, we dont deserve to be in the CL

We finish third, arsenal finish fourth.

Chelsea win the CL

*trollface*

But the PL will find some way to spin it so we have to forfeit our place to chelsea.

We didnt deserve it because Dave richards had a tenner on brad friedel breaking his hip at least once, and because that didnt happen, we dont deserve to be in the CL

don't even joke about that man, you just know we'll be the ones to suffer that fate (if it were to occur) ..

I'd rather Arsenal finish 3rd than Chelsea win the CL. We truly will never hear the end of it if they won it.

I'd rather Arsenal finish 3rd than Chelsea win the CL. We truly will never hear the end of it if they won it.

They could win it by winning the lowes amount of away games in one CL campaign, 1, if they win it they will be one of the worst teams ever to have won it

So for all the collapse and everything, if we had just beaten Norwich at home last week, we would currently be 1 point behind L'Arse with a game in hand

So for all the collapse and everything, if we had just beaten Norwich at home last week, we would currently be 1 point behind L'Arse with a game in hand

That's how close we are to as good a finish as we've had since 1961/62. 50 years. And yet apparently it's all so awful that we should be stringing people up from trees.

Back