• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who Will Go Down?

Which three teams will play in the Championship next season?

• West Ham

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Southampton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Leicester

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Swansea

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Hull

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters
That would be great, but unfortunately west ham will beat Swansea this weekend and will effectively make them safe.

So what about this:

West Ham lose to us, Liverpool and Burnley. Swansea beat Sunderland and WBA, and one of Everton or Manure. Hull beat Sunderland and Palace. And Palace gets a draw from either of the Manchesters.

It's not very realistic, but that would leave the bottom three like this:
West Ham
Boro
Sunderland

So what about this:

West Ham lose to us, Liverpool and Burnley. Swansea beat Sunderland and WBA, and one of Everton or Manure. Hull beat Sunderland and Palace. And Palace gets a draw from either of the Manchesters.

It's not very realistic, but that would leave the bottom three like this:
West Ham
Boro
Sunderland

A good scenario althougih most probably will not happen. But have a 'like' for working it all out and for positive thinking.

i've already cashed on sunderland to go down, i also backed them to be the lowest scoring team, they're tied with "boro on 26 goals, defoe's already thinking about the free transfer he's going to get so I think this one should cash too.

Palace look like falling now

Think they have enough points tbh. We will know by 7.30pm tonight.

With their poor GD. Swansea need 7pts to finish above them. If they dont beat Everton tonight Palace are more or less safe.

Straight shoot-out between Hull and Swansea for the final spot.

I would love it, but unfortunately that requires both Hull and Swansea to win some games.

Hull could win 2 from 3 and jump them

They beat Sunderland today and it's a 1 point gap and Hull are playing much bette

But I can't see Swansea getting what they need

Last edited:
First Sunderland show up for once and beat Hull to send them into the relegation zone. Next week they host Swansea.

I would love to see Fat Sam go down.

thing is, unlikely, but if they did, in my opinion it would be because of how he decided to play us. They had just got a great result, then had two home games in 3/4 days, one against us, another completely winnable one against Burnley (IIRC)

Plays his full 1st 11 against us, sets them up to run themselves into the ground, gets his key CB injured, gets 0 points (always likely) then has a tired/flat performance on weekend and loses. Just really poor management.

thing is, unlikely, but if they did, in my opinion it would be because of how he decided to play us. They had just got a great result, then had two home games in 3/4 days, one against us, another completely winnable one against Burnley (IIRC)

Plays his full 1st 11 against us, sets them up to run themselves into the ground, gets his key CB injured, gets 0 points (always likely) then has a tired/flat performance on weekend and loses. Just really poor management.

It's all about the ego with BFS, though - couldn't let go of the thought that he might take our scalp and the tabloids having a field day about how he'd stopped out title charge in its tracks.

swansea have siggy and llorente, that will keep them up and both will be hot properties in the transfer market. both could do a job for us.

D-Day tomorrow afternoon then.

Hull have to win to have a chance of staying up, if they do win, its going to be some final day

swansea have siggy and llorente, that will keep them up and both will be hot properties in the transfer market. both could do a job for us.
Looks like Everton are on the hunt for Siggy which would be a shame because I think he has equal number of assists as Eriksen. Shame we don't have a buy back option.

Back