• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The Ox really is a terrible player....totally erratic

I think he is decent when given a run of games, he showed last year.

Problem is he is a bit like Milner, he is moved around as he can play in a number of positions and not given the chance to settle in one.

It's a shame for him and England he decided to go to Liverpool rather than Chelsea (make the RWB position his) or another club where he will play every week.

Massive, massive cringe. It's football. Players get injured. Get over it.

That said, I suspect this new trend is the product of some over eager PR departments.

I think it's scary how similar Liverpool are to us under Redknapp. A furiously pacey attack force, good distribution from midfield but no holding midfielder whatsoever, and a planet-sized hole between said midfield and defence, both mentally and tactically. A keeper who can go from great to sh*t in zero point zero. Add to that a manager easily found out, and who are well 'appy to be in the limelight for whatever reason. Going from 5-0 to 0-5 in a week, totally dependant on the opposition playing "the right way" and believing the light in the end of the tunnel to be much brighter than it really is. I can really see what their fans are going through right now.

I think it's scary how similar Liverpool are to us under Redknapp. A furiously pacey attack force, good distribution from midfield but no holding midfielder whatsoever, and a planet-sized hole between said midfield and defence, both mentally and tactically. A keeper who can go from great to sh*t in zero point zero. Add to that a manager easily found out, and who are well 'appy to be in the limelight for whatever reason. Going from 5-0 to 0-5 in a week, totally dependant on the opposition playing "the right way" and believing the light in the end of the tunnel to be much brighter than it really is. I can really see what their fans are going through right now.

We had defenders though

King and wood gate was a great lpartnership and Dawson is better than any they have too

I’d argue their best defender is the lad Robertson and somehow he doesn’t get in

Back