• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

I think its the busts that are suspicious, my dad is a sports scientist and some can be down to sudden spurts but when you look at people like Nadal you think PEDs rightly or wrongly (add to that Spains doping programme ;)

Think the doctor linked to a lot of the cyclists who doped was also a regular at Barcelona football club when they were doing well, which also Nadal attended as well when he was doing well. Spain being as corrupt as it is covered it all up.

Muhammed Ali was not the greatest

Yep and what struck with all the stuff about Bolt as well recently is actually these people are the greatest self publicists and the press call them the greatest because it is easy for them and a way of making bigger headlines. I like my sports stars a little more humble and who do not have the need to tell the world they are the greatest.

Yep and what struck with all the stuff about Bolt as well recently is actually these people are the greatest self publicists and the press call them the greatest because it is easy for them and a way of making bigger headlines. I like my sports stars a little more humble and who do not have the need to tell the world they are the greatest.
Is it not a bit different for sprinters? Assuming he is clean he is arguably the greatest of all time by being the quickest

Is it not a bit different for sprinters? Assuming he is clean he is arguably the greatest of all time by being the quickest

I assume he is clean and yes the best of all time due to his record. But it is the whole thing where he said he wants the world to know his name and he wants to wants to be known as the greatest. Like Alli I find it a bit pathetic, be the world champion, win as many races as you can go for the goals but why care about what the world thinks of you.

I thought these opinions where supposed to be controversial? I find most of them quite common. Sherwood being a good judge of players, now THAT'S controversial!

I thought these opinions where supposed to be controversial? I find most of them quite common. Sherwood being a good judge of players, now THAT'S controversial!

ok, here's one, I'll have to run and hide after this...

I find Ivanka Trump really attractive

Players shouldn't pull out of full bore challenges with Cech.

If an impact is likely to kill him then that's his risk to take. Other players shouldn't adjust for it.

I'm getting in early on this one while it's fresh:

I wasn't a fan of Bruce Forsyth.

Never been a fan of light entertainment and the early saturday evening t.v. thing. He had a habit of doing some stupid little dance and then looking to the audience like a child desperate for attention, that Graham Norton does the same thing. I do not watch either but they have a habit of being on the T.V. as I flick through or am waiting for other things to come on.

Sorry for his family that he died, but I thought he was a cnut when he was alive and I have no reason to think differently now he is dead.

Back