• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

I agree that changing Alli for Mason seems like a decent plan. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. His long term development can be managed just fine even if he starts today. A part of the inconsistency expected with young players is that they can have one off games and return to form quickly.

And yet people have completely written off Bentaleb because of his one stray pass against United!

And yet people have completely written off Bentaleb because of his one stray pass against United!

1? Do you actually watch these games? I know you have a hard on for certain players but some of the brick you post really has no substance.

Happy derby day BEE ATCHES!!!

Is the entrance to a hive called the bee hatch?

hive-entrance.jpg

Did Milo just ask Yiddo to Beeehave!? Arrrsenal need to be told off today. We'd all take a draw I guess. But we have to believe we can win. They are missing a few players but have an extra days rest.

I would consider giving Lamela a rest and play him off the bench second half to have maximum impact, if Son is fit to start. But Poch knows best.

Did Milo just ask Yiddo to Beeehave!? Arrrsenal need to be told off today. We'd all take a draw I guess. But we have to believe we can win. They are missing a few players but have an extra days rest.

I would consider giving Lamela a rest and play him off the bench second half to have maximum impact, if Son is fit to start. But Poch knows best.

I think that Lamela could be key today. Arsenal could not handle Bayern's high press midweek, they've got a lot of key players out and I think that we need to be on them and try and force mistakes. I'd have Dembele on the left for the same reason and really get on top of Debuchy.

Can't beat that feeling when you wake up and it's derby day!

Oh yes you can.........but it has nothing to do with football.;)

getting back to football....I'm always nervous on derby day. But that would apply to ManU, Chelsea or Liverpool. Strangely not City?

Last edited:
They've got injury problems down the right, so maybe that means that Rose shades it over Davies

Back