• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2017/18

Any views on the sort of line-up which we'll put out against Luton on Tues in the Checkatrade? From a which search, I understand that 'the selection criteria for invited under-21 teams is ‘six players from the starting 11 must be under the age of 21 as of 30th June 2017.'

So we can play any senior players who need game time? In theory we could play Wanyama and Winks then? Though realistically would be un-Poch like to risk injuries to those close to starting for the first team.

CCV likely to play I guess, given that he'll otherwise rarely kick a ball in anger this year....

Any views on the sort of line-up which we'll put out against Luton on Tues in the Checkatrade? From a which search, I understand that 'the selection criteria for invited under-21 teams is ‘six players from the starting 11 must be under the age of 21 as of 30th June 2017.'

So we can play any senior players who need game time? In theory we could play Wanyama and Winks then? Though realistically would be un-Poch like to risk injuries to those close to starting for the first team.

CCV likely to play I guess, given that he'll otherwise rarely kick a ball in anger this year....

It'll just be the U23s and maybe CCV if Poch makes him available.

49 Brandon Austin GK
48 Jonathan Dinzeyi DF
56 Keanan Bennetts DF
52 Christian Maghoma DF
60 Japhet Tanganga DF
50 Joe Pritchard (C) MF
55 Shilow Tracey MF
71 Oliver Skipp MF
57 Dylan Duncan MF
47 Will Miller MF
51 Ryan Loft FW
Substitutes
64 Jonathan De Bie SUB
65 Timothy Eyoma SUB
58 Jack Roles SUB
59 Samuel Shashoua SUB
54 Kazaiah Sterling SUB

49 Brandon Austin GK
48 Jonathan Dinzeyi DF
56 Keanan Bennetts DF
52 Christian Maghoma DF
60 Japhet Tanganga DF
50 Joe Pritchard (C) MF
55 Shilow Tracey MF
71 Oliver Skipp MF
57 Dylan Duncan MF
47 Will Miller MF
51 Ryan Loft FW
Substitutes
64 Jonathan De Bie SUB
65 Timothy Eyoma SUB
58 Jack Roles SUB
59 Samuel Shashoua SUB
54 Kazaiah Sterling SUB

Isnt Skipp about 5 years old?!?

Second Half ends, Luton Town 2, Tottenham Hotspur U21 2.

Penalty Shootout begins

Match ends, Luton Town 2 (4), Tottenham Hotspur U21 2 (2)

Last edited:
Pointless fact but did many people know that Christian Maghoma, our development squad CB, is actually a full international? Made his debut for the mighty Democratic Republic of Congo in June...

At least they should be in good hands under Stevie P.

Aren't these two supposed to be quite highly rated? Tanganga particularly?

I think Roles is the one who used to be a defender but then moved into CM last year and scored bucket loads of goals isn't he? Either way, if any of our 18 year olds can go out and get league football experience I'd have thought it can only be a good sign

Back