• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Most entertaining player ever. A guy who purely played football because he loved it. It was an absolute joy to watch him play. He was a truly fantastic player!

62nd minute: Costa is booked for elbowing an opponent in an attempt to shield the ball.
68th minute: Costa scores.
68th minute: Costa is sent of after receiving a second yellow card for celebrating in the crowd.

Displaying all his talents in one game, although given his level of thuggery he is usually smart enough to avoid sendings off.

I was just watching Barca v Real Matheethz and was surprised to hear Sid Waddell commentating, as he's been dead for a few years

It was Ray Hudson. I must be the last man to realise this, but did Sid Waddell steal Ray Hudson's patter i.e. stupid Geordie one-liners like tonight's "He's Cleaner than Neutrogena, this man from Argentina"? I always thought it was the same guy, such was the similarity

I just watched the Villareal vs Barca game and had to mute it after 20 minutes. Ray Hudson has to be the most annoying pundit I've ever had to listen to.

As for Ronaldinho; for me he's my favourite player of all time. Ronaldo and Messi are monsters, but Ronaldinho was a showman and someone I'd rather watch.

I just watched the Villareal vs Barca game and had to mute it after 20 minutes. Ray Hudson has to be the most annoying pundit I've ever had to listen to.

As for Ronaldinho; for me he's my favourite player of all time. Ronaldo and Messi are monsters, but Ronaldinho was a showman and someone I'd rather watch.

Glad you can see that, some of the previous generation of players were better showmen

Ronaldo & Messi are simply the best players ever .. especially over the length of their career, in the 10 years they have both played in Spain, combined they have scored 1000+ goals (average of over 50 goals per/season each), completely ridiculous.

Back