• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Liverpool surely can't keep going without their players burning out. The amount of times their front 3 work back into defensive positions is ridiculous.

Liverpool surely can't keep going without their players burning out. The amount of times their front 3 work back into defensive positions is ridiculous.

Perhaps they are doped? A positive drug test for all of their front three is possibly the best chance we have for them not to run away with the title early in April.

Although VAR would probably overturn all three drug tests as well. o_O

But as a team they do fade late in games
A well organised side with some quality will hurt then if their still in the game

A well organised side with some quality will hurt then if their still in the game

That's true - they could've been punished both by us and Manure. Still doesn't matter much as no team is even remotely looking capable of threatening them for the title.

Well, a decent result for us. Not only does it keep United from moving away, the game was played at a frenetic pace. There'll be some sore bodies on both sides tomorrow.

United have a demanding stretch of games upcoming - Burnley, @ City, Wolves, @ Chelsea. We need to move up or past them.

Well, a decent result for us. Not only does it keep United from moving away, the game was played at a frenetic pace. There'll be some sore bodies on both sides tomorrow.

United have a demanding stretch of games upcoming - Burnley, @ City, Wolves, @ Chelsea. We need to move up or past them.

Best possible result for us, but like last season the problem isn't results going our way, it’s us taking advantage of it. Unless we up our game, we won't catch Manure.

That's true - they could've been punished both by us and Manure. Still doesn't matter much as no team is even remotely looking capable of threatening them for the title.
They still IMO arent as good as city were 2 years ago but the league this season has been a procession for them

Yeah I think that's what Jose was betting on last week and I have seen signs of it. United had them under the kosh today towards the end. But the f**kers beat Villa with goals in the last 5, beat Leicester with a last minute winner, beat us with two second half goals, won the World Club Championship with a late goal in the semi and an extra time winner, equalised at Old Trafford with an 85th minute goal. That's off the top of my head.

They look bloody invincible at the moment. Like they'll find a way not matter what.

I've resigned myself to them winning the league but please GHod, don't let them do it unbeaten with a record points haul.

Back