• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Salah was so selfish tonight. He continually tried to make everything happen by himself where a better option was available. If he continues like that I can see Liverpool cashing in on him sooner rather than later.

Ham Salad was so selfish tonight. He continually tried to make everything happen by himself where a better option was available. If he continues like that I can see Liverpool cashing in on him sooner rather than later.

Yep. 200 million in the bank to do another rebuilding job like the coutinho one ffs.

Very early days but City and Liverpool looking a level above everyone else in the league again.

Yep. 200 million in the bank to do another rebuilding job like the coutinho one ffs.

Very early days but City and Liverpool looking a level above everyone else in the league again.

They have their systems created, very little change over the summer, and so on they go again. That’s how they work it, little tweaks instead of a major overhaul. We instead seem to be making bigger changes this season and it’s showing through instability in form, something which Pochettino describes as being unsettled especially with question marks over the likes of Eriksen.

They have their systems created, very little change over the summer, and so on they go again. That’s how they work it, little tweaks instead of a major overhaul. We instead seem to be making bigger changes this season and it’s showing through instability in form, something which Pochettino describes as being unsettled especially with question marks over the likes of Eriksen.

It's what happens when - for whatever reason - you delay making obvious upgrades to the squad for a year..

Should I watch three full games of football today? Probably not. Am I going to? Most definitely.

Don't seem to have a Scottish football thread, reckon the championship /EFL may be best as it's similar in terms of quality...

EDsfTEfXUAA17dC

Let's hope my decision to add both Mane and Salah to my fantasy team, "pays off", with as few points as possible.
Looking ok atm.

Back