• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Peaked at 23?

Yeah. See Jack Wheelchair, same deal. Some players peak early.

Just because he's English and once showed great potential, people jizz in their pants.. I just don't see it.

I need more than two hands and feet to count the number of times Barkley has given it away today, just horrible all round.

Jesus Christ. It just isn't going to happen is it?

Oh well, we've pushed them far. They've had no Europe, no injuries to key players, and they're operating on a higher budget to us. The fact that we are even here is fantastic. Would be nice to get some luck but it isn't going to happen from what it looks like.

They've gotten the rub of the green all season. It really is quite something.

Bugger.. Could never rely on these useless fudgers anyway. Koeman has the tactical aptitude of Harry fudging Redknapp. Get it long to Lukaku and repeat.

All we can do is keep winning.

Their 3 remaining home games are so easy that its hard to see them dropping points in those. I think this secures the title for them, and am worried that this win will have a deflating impact on us today

Sick of our opponents playing like brick, but putting together title winning runs. Sick of opposition teams folding when playing our opponents, but playing out of their skins against us. Sick of commentators relishing our bad luck. Poch should loop together what negativity this twunts have been spouting about us, and make the team watch the one hour reel before next season.

Back