• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

100 - Danny Welbeck's goal was Arsenal's 100th goal scored in 90+ mins of a Premier League game; more than any other side. Drama.

Both Leicester and Arsenal are not going to be the reason we don't qualify for Champions League. So Arsenals result is a great one for us. It matters not whether we finish 2nd or 3rd. The HUGE results for us was United and WH failing to win. Let's qualify for the Champions League then see whether OUR points total get us any further.

I would have thought this outcome is better than most of us could have hoped for, at the start of the season.

Liverpool 1-0.

I can honestly say i havent missed seeing that f#ckin stupid Sturridge goal celebration. Sorry mate but you look a right tw#t.

Liverpool Echo headlines tonight...'It's back on for Klopp's wonder boys'

Last edited:
Both Leicester and Arsenal are not going to be the reason we don't qualify for Champions League. So Arsenals result is a great one for us. It matters not whether we finish 2nd or 3rd. The HUGE results for us was United and WH failing to win. Let's qualify for the Champions League then see whether OUR points total get us any further.

I would have thought this outcome is better than most of us could have hoped for, at the start of the season.

This totally for me. 4th place is the aim with anything above that an absolute bonus, and would bite your hand off if was offered 3rd right now

Luck is a factor in football. Don't care what anyone says

We need top 4. That's the aim. Please get it out your heads that we can win the league. You'll only be disappointed.

Perks of being a pessimist is that when what u dream of doesn't happen. It doesn't hurt as much

Luck doesn't exist.

After events in recent seasons I have began to wonder whether some part of WHL was built on some sort of ancient burial ground. I wonder if moving 50 yards or so might see an upturn in fortune
The current stadium could be situated on the southern tip of that ancient burial ground :eek:

I never want to see the dippers win, but i'll be quite pleased to see villa drop, if they were run sensibly they would be a rival

I never want to see the dippers win, but i'll be quite pleased to see villa drop, if they were run sensibly they would be a rival

It's a blow for us Northerners though. Always been an easy to get to for an awayday. We have lost a load in the last few years Bolton,Blackburn,Wigan,Wolves and Hull

It's a blow for us Northerners though. Always been an easy to get to for an awayday. We have lost a load in the last few years Bolton,Blackburn,Wigan,Wolves and Hull

6 of the top 8 in the championship are northern at the minute, fair chance of like for like replacement

If we beat Palace next week our final visit to Villa Park will be postponed. If it does, the way their results are going, by the time we play the rearranged match they might even be down...

It's part of the game and happens to every club

yh a part of the game that is out of the control of the players. ie. luck.

theres an infinite number of variables that are not humanly possible to control in football. and we can define these factors as luck. thats why the best team doesnt always win, and why leicester are top of the table now. to suggest theres no luck in football is ridiculous

Back