• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if they score a second now. Set up for a draw this one, though, which I'll take.

The animal in for Mahrez. Maybe no second goal, after all.

Leicester need to bore this to death now. Rather than Kante covering every blade of grass, just sit deeper, bore us, waste time, stifle

Not watching it, just following the text, let's hope it now descends into an ugly game full of bookings and bad tackles with a late equaliser

Can't see Leicester holding on really. Arsenal will win it now. They tend to do well in these situations

30 mins of pressure

Can't see Leicester holding on really. Arsenal will win it now. They tend to do well in these situations

30 mins of pressure

The following might be encouraging, although I find it hard to believe ...

The Gunners haven't won a Premier League game they've been losing at half-time since October 2011 (5-3 vs Chelsea).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/35263962 (46 min)

Edit: not a very well timed post. Hopefully, Leicester can still hang on.

Hate to say it, but le scum just need to be patient and probe. Tire out Lesster then pounce. Just like they did for the equalizer.

Back