• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Henry and Watkins playing well for Brentford tonight. Amos on the bench again tonight.

I am not sure whether Henry is ready to be a first choice left back in the prem but feel he would be a great deputy if we could get a top class left back in.

Eze looks lively.

Henry and Watkins playing well for Brentford tonight. Amos on the bench again tonight.

I am not sure whether Henry is ready to be a first choice left back in the prem but feel he would be a great deputy if we could get a top class left back in.

Eze looks lively.
I would definitely take a punt on Henry, I thought even when he was at Walsalll he was worth bringing in just on potential. Him and Aaron’s could well become another peak Walker/Rose type pairing in 3 years time

Eze looks lively.
Thought Henry looked poor and couldn’t get near his man
Eze looked like he could do something given the chance

Thought Henry looked poor and couldn’t get near his man
Eze looked like he could do something given the chance

Henry is a work in progress but I like him so might possible be biased, plus I think he is just a back up at the moment.

You heard about the central defender at Celtic we are meant to be looking at? I am sure we were linked with him before he went there.

I cant help but feel we will be signing a few defenders over the next year.

Henry is a work in progress but I like him so might possible be biased, plus I think he is just a back up at the moment.

You heard about the central defender at Celtic we are meant to be looking at? I am sure we were linked with him before he went there.

I cant help but feel we will be signing a few defenders over the next year.

not heard about any CBs to be honest

Bbc gossip page has a report of Jose eyeing up the arsenal job.

Wasnt sure what to make of that one, but ultimately I think Ive settled on it being him keeping his name out there for when a job comes up.

I think he might well be tempted to take on Arsenal, but I dont think he would be especially interested. He has long standing animosity with them, and their fans would be even less accepting than ours of a more solid/defensive set up.

I did wonder if it might even be a back handed attempted to put pressure on Levy for the Spurs job, obviously a much more preferable option for him ;)

Also noticed last night Balage on his YouTube channel saying Mourinho was eyeing up Real Madrid again.

So yeah, to be honest I think its just him keeping his CV out there. He clearly has good ties with the media and uses them well...

Wasnt sure what to make of that one, but ultimately I think Ive settled on it being him keeping his name out there for when a job comes up.

I think he might well be tempted to take on Arsenal, but I dont think he would be especially interested. He has long standing animosity with them, and their fans would be even less accepting than ours of a more solid/defensive set up.

I did wonder if it might even be a back handed attempted to put pressure on Levy for the Spurs job, obviously a much more preferable option for him ;)

Also noticed last night Balage on his YouTube channel saying Mourinho was eyeing up Real Madrid again.

So yeah, to be honest I think its just him keeping his CV out there. He clearly has good ties with the media and uses them well...

He's after the RM job IMHO, unfinished business and all that.
Links with us was pressure on RM, doesn't look like we are interested so he's moved his 'interest' to arsenal.

He's after the RM job IMHO, unfinished business and all that.
Links with us was pressure on RM, doesn't look like we are interested so he's moved his 'interest' to arsenal.

I think its more the case he is just fishing, Im not sure he really has his heart set on Madrid.

If that were the case wouldnt he be better basing himself in Spain and working out there more?

Instead he has been in the UK the whole time, attending games, doing Sky etc - very PL focused.

I do think he would jump at the chance of managing Spurs. Im much less convinced on Arsenal.

I think its more the case he is just fishing, Im not sure he really has his heart set on Madrid.

If that were the case wouldnt he be better basing himself in Spain and working out there more?

Instead he has been in the UK the whole time, attending games, doing Sky etc - very PL focused.

I do think he would jump at the chance of managing Spurs. Im much less convinced on Arsenal.
I think he'd come to us if offered, arsenal, not a chance.
Still think Madrid is his preferred option though.

Back